Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew cold 38ish, and its wet and wont get past mid fifties today with a wind, then freeze warning tonight then back in the 80's by the weekend.....enjoying the last 3 days of winter....not :(

morning ofc, back at work today, i can see nothing got down in the ford dept whilst i was gone. couple days to get me caught back up.

Good morning OFC. At 6am it is warm enough I have all the windows and doors open with a couple of fans running. Wake n bake started early. Couple of 1 hits of chiesel followed by a couple of TK goji. A hit of some Tahoe OG dry shift and I'm in my happy place.

I'm working on smoking a friends cross. I named it NSA Fat since he is all organic and real serious about it so the "Natural Stoners Aid - Fat Bud" came into being....of just Fat for short. Really narcotic, will set you down.

Good morning OFC. At 6am it is warm enough I have all the windows and doors open with a couple of fans running. Wake n bake started early. Couple of 1 hits of chiesel followed by a couple of TK goji. A hit of some Tahoe OG dry shift and I'm in my happy place.

Now that's a way to start a morning

Hope everyone is off to an excellent start this morning :48:

the skywaker og I grew the last click should not be smoked before 9 pm

My cousin was telling me about that skywalker OG sounds like pretty awesome stuff do you what company has that in seed Umbra I would really like to get my hands on a couple of those beans

I'm thinking today would be a good day to make some iso oil haven't had none of that in a long time usually if I get oil it's been made with butane trying to stay away from that stuff :48:

Hey DD, not everyone gets the whole Pi day thing, lol.....3.14159. Decided on some pecan Pi

Evening Folks. Got the 120 10 watt Led in the tent. Almost blinded myself turning it on.
D.D. I forgot it was PI day. Makes me want cake.
N.E. intrigued on your ecig looking device.

i have 3 a single coil ceramic post , a 2 coil ceramic post and the 3 is i think pyrex posts in the coils

the 1 coil is very hard hitting as is the 3 will knock your head off unless u know how to use it the 2 coil is the smoothest but battery life sucks

the 3 has a led battery indicator and think can be used pluged in was I think 75$ for the 3 post in pic has a pyrex top breaks constantly if droped 10 to replace it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back