Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm having trouble again. It's the tagging get confused. Oh, Well, time to go. Good Day.

I'll be glad when I get dont doing crap around my yard....man it looks good but I'm just plain tired of doing it....got one more flower bed to get planted tomorrow with a grassy ground cover and I will be done....then got to head to the bunker and get girls in veg up potted. Umbra how was your last cut/cure....hoping things are looking up for you man. Peace

Kraven it went well. All the rain was an issue. Small powder mildew infiltration from the rain. Still managed more than a lb per light and threw out a dozen or so plants. It takes me more than 1 grow to dial in a plant. I saw every mistake I made last time and I know I can do better. Running golden ticket again and think it will be a winner.

Sounds good, that my goal is 1 plus per light too. Glad the pm didn't catch you too bad. Man I hate PM.

Thanks Umbra !-- U probably told me before but U know how it is when smoking da dank ? -- Make U forget your own name !-- I was looking at a device and couldn't find anything about temp !

Howdy folks. Hope ya had a good day.
What up Keefer.

Hopper in da house !-- It's raining !-- I don't understand but my face is fine --No pain !-- Who knows why ? -- I ain't hurting I don't even need to know why !-- Just take them good days anytime I can !-- Took some clones
smoked some weed - Did some other stuff -- Smoked some more weed -- Think it's 4:20 ish -- Might better have a cup of coffee and smoke some more weed ?

Yeah Rose !-- Hope U having a good afternoon ! -- I been being all sorts of good !-- U know what's been going on politically and I haven't touched it !-- I wanted to so bad but I didn't !--

Hopper it's the wrong time of year for the Black Diamond and them Hempstead Watermelons but it does look like one !-- It's up out of South America !-- Thought I could get me a recipe worked out before those melons round here start coming into season !-- Get me a couple them blue barrels and-- Just kidding !--
Does the ATF know U don't have to have a still to make liquor ? -- Really good liquor ?

Evening Folks, Hope All are Well, Getting Over Working with DA's, Wife has the Vaper device out. Time to Fly.

My momma she said son --as ugly as U are --U might better learn to cook and feed yourself !

Potato Soup with Bacon and green onion ! -- I get by !
Momma said. You had better learn to cook, Not sure there is a women. That will put up with you. True Story.
Looks tasty Buddy

What up Hippy ? -- I bet U don't even eat potatoes !-- Ya'll use the same variety all the time or is there different kinds ? -- I cook southern just fine !-- I fry up bout anything and make it good !-- I been looking at that aero system thinking about a tomato plant !-- Wonder if there is a variety that I could just keep around ?-- Make tomatos all year long? -- I need to do some research ? -- I bet Hopper know what kind I want !-- Somebody knows something ? -- Would I grow them in veg or bloom ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back