Hello MJ Passion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks very much, brother! This is perfect! 🙏
Roster is our unofficial/official avatar guy.
He also gave me mine when I first joined.
My handle is actually a reference to the skunk from Bambi.
Roster caught the skunk reference on the first day, and came up with the perfect avatar.
I still think it’s bad ace.

Thanks Thomas!

Thank you, bro! I'll be sure to drop by. I love the title! 😁

Carty has a generous soul for sure. Breeding for CCC, I know that he cares and shares with good people makes it all worthwhile.

Lady Zandra (the wife) and I look forward to being able to share some of our Draig&LZ genetics with the group.
Yep I love a good trade. Got a bunch of goodies in today. You any good at making photos into autos? I just got two very large vials of a photo strain called Mother of berries X lavender Kush I am very interested in this but wish it were an auto. You interested? I will send a whole vial just PM your address
This is today’s haul. In white are autos. The large vials in black container are photos.
IMG_7069.jpeg

It's ok... I get half of everything Draig gets... hahaha. seriously though, we do share almost everything we have with one another.. it's improved both of our collections.

Draig just sent me 1500 seeds of Celtic Stone F5... a big preservation project where all I did was supply some old seed stock I found a friend in Australia still had.. we loved this strain back in it's hayday and if there was any strain people here should be growing... it's this CS..

Curious to see if Draig tries to reverse a photo into an Auto... takes generations to accomplish..

Packing up your Purple Gabagoo Jan with some others...

It's ok... I get half of everything Draig gets... hahaha. seriously though, we do share almost everything we have with one another.. it's improved both of our collections.

Draig just sent me 1500 seeds of Celtic Stone F5... a big preservation project where all I did was supply some old seed stock I found a friend in Australia still had.. we loved this strain back in it's hayday and if there was any strain people here should be growing... it's this CS..

Curious to see if Draig tries to reverse a photo into an Auto... takes generations to accomplish..

Packing up your Purple Gabagoo Jan with some others...
I have plenty If you want some too. I don't need 200 of any seed. They are photos that why I didn’t offer them up. You are on a fem auto roll. I can send you some. I also have you some WW X beast mode that I am sending you.

I have plenty If you want some too. I don't need 200 of any seed. They are photos that why I didn’t offer them up. You are on a fem auto roll. I can send you some. I also have you some WW X beast mode that I am sending you.
I can also send a few coin flips of the autos I just scored yesterday those had 80 in each. Tenderly is a bunch of strains all mixed with NL a bunch of them. Both auto strains are fems the tenderly is crossed several times with NL and other stuff A laundry list almost.
IMG_7078.png
I tried to blow it up so you can see what it is. I need a better pic. Tomorrow. I am already in bed. Waiting on my cookie to kick in and my watch to charge.
IMG_7076.png
IMG_7077.png
IMG_7078.png

Jan.... this is what makes this community so special. When one of us is blessed, it is usually offered to close friends and vice versa. my problem is, I forget who I sent what .. lol

I also have that problem😂😂😂
I need to PM you a list so I know what to send you... I have some cool stuff arrived last month and not sure I sent you any yet.. shipping supplies just arrived so tonight will be a busy night later on for packing things up... the stickers Flower added are so awesome...
IMG_20240722_235259.jpg

I need to PM you a list so I know what to send you... I have some cool stuff arrived last month and not sure I sent you any yet.. shipping supplies just arrived so tonight will be a busy night later on for packing things up... the stickers Flower added are so awesome...
View attachment 359564
Sounds great yours went out this morning

Lol, I had a feeling those would end up as plant tags.
I will send you some as well, Jan.
Pretty sure I still have your addy.
I will stick some in the mail the next time I am near a post office.

Lol, I had a feeling those would end up as plant tags.
I will send you some as well, Jan.
Pretty sure I still have your addy.
I will stick some in the mail the next time I am near a post office.
Your a cool dude.... love how you share with so many. I'm lining the inside of my tents with stickers....
my coffee cup has a big one that says... Boston Celtokes... hahaha. a big one says. Bostoned with leaf's all over it.

You Got it, Looks very cool Its you Baby. I know you from your other home.
You and Lady are Great folks Welcome
Thanks for the love, brother S 🙏 great to find you here!
I haven't been home (at the other place) in quite a while. Taking a sabbatical, if you will. Lady Z is amazing and a great partner, of course I'm biased 😉 ☺️
Yep I love a good trade. Got a bunch of goodies in today. You any good at making photos into autos? I just got two very large vials of a photo strain called Mother of berries X lavender Kush I am very interested in this but wish it were an auto. You interested?

Those would make some great autos! However that's a huge undertaking, and I have some long term projects lined uped that's going to take us years to complete.

You are right, dude, hahaha. I believe about 1/4 of all many different strains came from you.

I agree, bro, about the Celtic Stone F5's, the stone is epic. The F1s - F4 plants were all extremly vigorous. Our F5 preservation strangely saw all three phenos, as the originals. They were all keepers IMO. I wouldn't sleep on them.

We're considering working the Celtic Stone into our first Photo to an Auto, Dude. But you know me, I'm old-school. I like to work with Reg Photoperiod genetics the most. So I'm also considering making some S1's from some old-school clones
We have.
Welcome Draig....I've been kind of a lurker here mostly, trying to get into the game a little more...I've heard good things about you.

Thanks, Buddy! I hear you 🙏

Attachments

• CS center left.jpg
    CS center left.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Myrtle 5 weeks.jpg
    Myrtle 5 weeks.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 0
I agree, bro, about the Celtic Stone F5's, the stone is epic. The F1s - F4 plants were all extremly vigorous. Our F5 preservation strangely saw all three phenos, as the originals. They were all keepers IMO. I wouldn't sleep on them.
I just dropped 5 in water the night before last 😍
Along with 5 stoned Rhino f3 and 5 triple lemon og 👌🏼

I just dropped 5 in water the night before last 😍
Along with 5 stoned Rhino f3 and 5 triple lemon og 👌🏼
Nice, bro, looking forward to seeing your results! I think you'll really like!👍
Stoned Rhino, Wow! That's another great classic from Deadvet and I believe, originally made by fellow CS crew member, "James" if I'm not mistaken. I thought the SR was extinct. I have an original 90's White Rhino clone that I was thinking about hitting up with some CS pollen and try to recreate some of that old magic.

BTW the Triple Lemon OG sounds yummy 😋

Best of luck bro! 🙏
In the unlikely event that you don't get a decent germination rate, I'll send you more +✌️

Nice, bro, looking forward to seeing your results! I think you'll really like!👍
Stoned Rhino, Wow! That's another great classic from Deadvet and I believe, originally made by fellow CS crew member, "James" if I'm not mistaken. I thought the SR was extinct. I have an original 90's White Rhino clone that I was thinking about hitting up with some CS pollen and try to recreate some of that old magic.

BTW the Triple Lemon OG sounds yummy 😋

Best of luck bro! 🙏
In the unlikely event that you don't get a decent germination rate, I'll send you more +✌️
Got all then from our guy @Carty
He's a real nice dude I can't wait to see how these turn out

Latest posts

Back