Illegal growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R.1a50eb4a062571f4cc8e3d267777be84

Damn you crazy people hope you're doing good ! The guy who was searching dumpsters is dead though.. made my life easier but felt sorry. Here in Greece it's a fkin mess brother you have to be really careful but is doable for sure. Just finished a super lemon haze run . Chopped day 79f
Almost dry. Tomorrow I will move them in jars. Too busy these days got no time for Sht . Hope you are doing great and this crazy gmo still winning all the contests 🤣 see you soon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240907_210914_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240907_210914_Gallery.jpg
    993.4 KB · Views: 0
Damn you crazy people hope you're doing good ! The guy who was searching dumpsters is dead though.. made my life easier but felt sorry. Here in Greece it's a fkin mess brother you have to be really careful but is doable for sure. Just finished a super lemon haze run . Chopped day 79f
Almost dry. Tomorrow I will move them in jars. Too busy these days got no time for Sht . Hope you are doing great and this crazy gmo still winning all the contests 🤣 see you soon
Pretty bud, Ilv. Great work.

Bud looks awesome. Congrats on the successful run. Stay safe and off the radar. One of these days I hope weed is legal throughout the world as it should be.

Back in my teenage years, I never thought it would come as far as it has. They had John Sinclair locked up for a dime for two joints. We got medical, then recreational. I'm hoping to live to see it decriminalized at the federal level. We've got 24 states that allow recreational and an additional 14 that have medical. Time for the feds to catch up.

Latest posts

Back