GM Photo ReRun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me too then you harvest every few weeks. Especially if you stagger your grows
I had that in mind at one point but I really lack a good place to dry. I can use a tent but if it's in use I can not. So then I have to use the bathroom. It's messy. They drop leaves. I found I kinda need everything to ripen about the same time so I have room.
I'm planning on at least two 2x4s in the future. I'd be just fine then.

I been wondering around the house the past week wondering where I'll store this last harvest. One day my wonderful stoned wife said, the blanket chest. Bam! Done! And room for plenty more. I could prob turn this into a humidor. Just a thought.
IMG_20240529_123612925.jpg

Yep good idea. I am running out of room but have to keep mine locked ip or the 15 yr old grandson helps himself. My brother too. No one needs to take anything. I give generously.
Yeah that would kinda piss me off. I took 10oz to my daughter n granddaughter the other day. Her jaw hit the floor. She's never seen that much in one place or buds freshly harvested n cured. I think those two are set til Christmas..lol.

Yeah that would kinda piss me off. I took 10oz to my daughter n granddaughter the other day. Her jaw hit the floor. She's never seen that much in one place or buds freshly harvested n cured. I think those two are set til Christmas..lol.
Lol

My clones must have heard me mention that if they didn't root by the weekend I'd pitch them. Yesterday, I checked them and every one of them spit out roots. It's been over 5 weeks since they were thrown in the jars. These late clones 8+ weeks into flower took longer but they did root. I expect even more branching from these. It's a slow process but I'm having fun just playing around. It's kinda nice having a break from a large grow.

So the Rerun grow is set. C99#1&2, Tangie, and Durban Poison will be the lineup. The c99#2 is the most developed and will be going under a screen soon. The other three are over a month away from even thinking about flowering again.

Happy to say the c99#2 larger clone is coming out of her funk and starting to get with the program. Setting up a low screen for her soon. I've arranged for the screen to be mounted in the 4x8. The added access windows in the rear of the tent will be a big help. I'll be able to reach everything easily. The remaining 4 can join in on the other side once they become large enough to flower.

Lofty Goal

On another site or maybe it's this one. I'm high n can't remember but a grower has claimed 19oz off of one plant indoors. Says he only grows once a year or so. I'm taking on that challenge with my scrog screen. Can I get 19oz? Maybe. I'll definitely try. It'll be a fun goal.
My Cinderella99 #2 grew out some big gnarly headed and solid bud last run. Under a screen she should perform well. She's a big sativa leaner and pretty potent girl.

Last edited:
Okay, first chore after cleaning up the floor. Install the screen and cement it in place..lol. I've abandon two scrog grows due to some issues so I'm determined to get this one off and running.
IMG_20240531_103659345.jpg
IMG_20240531_103638808.jpg

My C99 clone is finally recovering. She's a bushy thing. I'm going to get her up potted into a 7 gal grow bag and get her settled in under the screen. It'll fill that screen fast so not to sure when I will flip this one.
IMG_20240531_104152845.jpg
IMG_20240531_104549074.jpg

There's just this one stubborn branch that has not totally healed yet. Man I gotta be a little more gentle..lol.
IMG_20240531_104315268_HDR.jpg

The other clones have been thrown in promix. They don't look so hot but they are alive. C99#1 and Tangie in 1 gal. Two more are in cups. I only need one more so whoever comes out of it first will join the grow.
IMG_20240531_104349189_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240531_104344228_HDR.jpg

I just re-read your thread again and still amazed at this plant that you can clone that late into flower. It's a long process but wow. So, no cloning gel or liquid or cloning pods or humidity domes? Then if you look at the amount of stress that you put on the plants by monster cropping them, I would think that you would get some hermie'd plants. Have you had this happen? Great thread.

@archtype111 Good question. I have never run into hermies from training a plant to much and I put a lot of stress on them from the very begining. More of a chance with heat stress and genetics for hermies. Or that's at least what Ive found.
A clone taken in flower is nothing new really. I learned all this from an old Australian grower years ago. The large clone above was taken at 3w into flower. This is the optimum time to take a clone. They will root and regenerate faster. Once they enter reveg stage ya end up with the example above. If taken at 3w flower they are usually ready to go by the time ya harvest it's mama. Can turn into a endless cycle if you want to grow the same strain.
Clones taken at a later date in flower are a little slower than the 3w ones but don't give up. They will root. It may take a month but they will root. Just change the tap water every other day or so. These ones I took at 8+ weeks flower have taken a month to root.
Yes, I do use cloning gel. Rough up the stems, dip n into the jars.

Before this C99#2 goes into flower I'm taking a few cuts, dipping them in gel and throwing them in sealed bags and placing them in the refrigerator crisper. I wanna see if they can root and I will also have some without gel. No 45° cut, just a long stem. I want to see how long they will store. 6+weeks would be cool. I've not attempted it yet but from what I read once they are chilled they seem to make roots faster when warmed up. Some folks take clones normally and throw them in the crisper for a few days to chill before attempting to root. I dunno, something to play around with. It would be convenient to have a small fridge full of cuts.

Thanks for the comments and for stopping in. I'm just playing around now that I have a nice surplus of herb. I've been wanting to get back into the flowering clones but was to busy trying to get a fast harvest. All good now. I'm pretty excited to get this scrog underway. Ive set a goal of 19oz...damn that's a lot.. 😂

@archtype111 Good question. I have never run into hermies from training a plant to much and I put a lot of stress on them from the very begining. More of a chance with heat stress and genetics for hermies. Or that's at least what Ive found.
A clone taken in flower is nothing new really. I learned all this from an old Australian grower years ago. The large clone above was taken at 3w into flower. This is the optimum time to take a clone. They will root and regenerate faster. Once they enter reveg stage ya end up with the example above. If taken at 3w flower they are usually ready to go by the time ya harvest it's mama. Can turn into a endless cycle if you want to grow the same strain.
Clones taken at a later date in flower are a little slower than the 3w ones but don't give up. They will root. It may take a month but they will root. Just change the tap water every other day or so. These ones I took at 8+ weeks flower have taken a month to root.
Yes, I do use cloning gel. Rough up the stems, dip n into the jars.

Before this C99#2 goes into flower I'm taking a few cuts, dipping them in gel and throwing them in sealed bags and placing them in the refrigerator crisper. I wanna see if they can root and I will also have some without gel. No 45° cut, just a long stem. I want to see how long they will store. 6+weeks would be cool. I've not attempted it yet but from what I read once they are chilled they seem to make roots faster when warmed up. Some folks take clones normally and throw them in the crisper for a few days to chill before attempting to root. I dunno, something to play around with. It would be convenient to have a small fridge full of cuts.

Thanks for the comments and for stopping in. I'm just playing around now that I have a nice surplus of herb. I've been wanting to get back into the flowering clones but was to busy trying to get a fast harvest. All good now. I'm pretty excited to get this scrog underway. Ive set a goal of 19oz...damn that's a lot.. 😂
It is possible. I got more than a pound off a plant of Sugar Haze last year. They did really well great smoke too

Some more off the checklist today. Got the c99#2 up potted to 7gal bag and under the screen. Looks kind puny in there now but in a few weeks it'll be busy. Still up in the air as to when I'd flower this girl. Depends on how fast she starts filling the screen. I'll fill 1/3 of the screen and see where I'm at. It really does depend on how fast it's growing.
IMG_20240601_133206069.jpg
IMG_20240601_133144540.jpg

Latest posts

Back