G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx. It is my spot to chill out and relax. I have plantings handed down from my grandmother to my mother to me plus stuff I rescue from other peoples projects revamping their yards. My wife complains when I bring home stray plants but is generally happy with all the gardens. The rock borders pleased her quite a bit and those rocks are all found rocks. You might guess I am cheap😂
Not cheap just good at spotting gems in the rough

The brood…
IMG_3865.jpeg

They are filling back in since defoliation and shaded branch removal a week or so ago.

The girls have started to show pistils. Looks like I have 4 of what I called slight stretch pheno and 2 no stretch pheno plants. The plants in the 5 gallon pots are both slight stretch. The soil in the 5 gallon pots looks like it is much better for the plants(much greener). I think it is Coast of Maine soil. The 3 gallon pots has some generic organic slop soil and no perlite because I didn’t have any on hand.
IMG_3902.jpeg
IMG_3901.jpeg

IMG_3903.jpeg
IMG_3904.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3901.jpeg
    IMG_3901.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3901.jpeg
    IMG_3901.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
And I sprayed with Lost Coast Plant Therapy for leafhoppers. Yesterday they got watered and fed twice😂. Drinking like an Irish sailor lately. I have them some AN pH Perfect nutes with Bud Candy in the morning and Jacks with supplemental CalMag in the evening.

The girls have started to show pistils. Looks like I have 4 of what I called slight stretch pheno and 2 no stretch pheno plants. The plants in the 5 gallon pots are both slight stretch. The soil in the 5 gallon pots looks like it is much better for the plants(much greener). I think it is Coast of Maine soil. The 3 gallon pots has some generic organic slop soil and no perlite because I didn’t have any on hand. View attachment 360620View attachment 360625
View attachment 360622View attachment 360623
These are the herberry I can't find the ones you sent once I do it's on like donkey kong

These are the herberry I can't find the ones you sent once I do it's on like donkey kong
It looks like I sent you a cross I made of the Heri-Berry and CDSRxNanda Devi. I only have a few G&M Heri-Berry seeds left. I meant to clone the ones I have but got sidetracked. It is a bit late to clone these girls now.

Haven’t posted pics in a while. Sprayed the girls down with BT yesterday as I have seen a couple small caterpillars. Found a half dead caterpillar and a lethargic grasshopper this morning.

Heri-Berry

IMG_4079.jpeg
IMG_4078.jpeg
IMG_4084.jpeg

CDSRxND(over 10 ft now)
IMG_4085.jpeg
IMG_4052.jpeg

Thanks both of you. The weather has been really good for plants of all kinds this year. I am very happy with how these are looking. I anticipate more purples coming soon due to temperatures overnight hitting the mid-40’s. I love purple flowers and the Blueberry genetics showed really well in my temperature controlled(kinda) tent.

No rain forecast for the next 10 days. Nice cool overnight temps. Moderate daytime temps. Aside from the insects, I can’t imagine having better conditions for flowering in my tent(since I don’t really have environmental controls in my grow area). I am guessing I will see some nice purples showing up.
IMG_4095.png

Nice. Not too different from the temps in southern VA.
This time of year, is usually a crap shoot. Indian summer alternating with cold, dreary fall weather. Bud rot and PM is the norm. There will likely still be a lot of dew in the mornings but this is much better than it could be.

Latest posts

Back