G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was definitely me that tipped you off to peat, but I was just relaying to the rest of the group, what Dogster told me.
I wish Dogster wouldn’t have left with the grand exodus, I learned a lot from him while he was here.
The guy was a dang good grower, and he had that Jacks Professional dialed in.
I read some of his stuff. Definitely swayed me over to Jack's. He said if it needs water it gets Jack's every time. I was sold after a month of doing it. I'll not change a thing.

Yeah dats the stuff. Comes in a small pellet form. Dissolves in water. I use it every time 1/4tsp per gal. Ya just make sure it's totally dissolved before adding it to the jacks.
I shall order it nowTy brother😃😁

Same exact stuff I have been using.
Although, I am doing this next time.
https://www.amazon.com/Jacks-Nutrie...66c0d5bf64203d92a4da9beaf3439a9c&gad_source=1
Great combination. I've not used this yet but I'm eyeballing it. I'm just about finished with this tub of bloom and looking for something different. Using the classic is great but the lack of calcium and low mag in the mix ya really can't go without the additives.

If ya already have the calnit there's no need to buy them both. We meet up I'll bring some extra. I have 50lbs of the stuff..lol You'll prob never buy it again in your growing life..lol I'm good till 2092..lol

That 051226 pushes 5% Nitrate N. All maintained via Nitrate...Perfect! No ammonium type N in that mix. I believe that type releases a bit slower and could contribute to N toxicity levels mixing it with the Nitrate. Just my thoughts.
I'm looking at MasterBlend base formula as well. Little higher p k levels. I know a guy running it and damn he grows some nice bud. Same scenario. Base, calnit, Epsom...this combination works so well in peat.

I went half and half classic and blossom recently on my outdoor brood. I have been giving them some silica too because leaf hoppers are doing a number in the girls. I need to sprinkle some DE tonight on them as the last sprinkling is no longer effective.

It was definitely me that tipped you off to peat, but I was just relaying to the rest of the group, what Dogster told me.
I wish Dogster wouldn’t have left with the grand exodus, I learned a lot from him while he was here.
The guy was a dang good grower, and he had that Jacks Professional dialed in.
I always liked Dogster. He was a good member and still is a member. He's welcome back anytime he cares to stop by.

I went half and half classic and blossom recently on my outdoor brood. I have been giving them some silica too because leaf hoppers are doing a number in the girls. I need to sprinkle some DE tonight on them as the last sprinkling is no longer effective.
How do you use your sillica foliar spray or just mixed in with the Jacks?

How do you use your sillica foliar spray or just mixed in with the Jacks?
The bottle should have foliar directions on it. I've used silica for outdoor plants. It must work because they were grown in horrible conditions yet thrived to harvest.

I've read it helps heat stress and other bennies. It didn't hurt anything and prob helped I dunno.

The bottle should have foliar directions on it. I've used silica for outdoor plants. It must work because they were grown in horrible conditions yet thrived to harvest.

I've read it helps heat stress and other bennies. It didn't hurt anything and prob helped I dunno.
From what I have read, it strengthens the cell walls(so stronger stems) and that helps fight off pests. I have a CDSRxND clone I planted in the ground and the leaf hoppers love that spot. I should have sprinkled DE on the plant yesterday before the rain we are currently getting(but I didn’t☹️). It will get dusted tomorrow.

I bought powder

Dusted all the plants with DE yesterday. I have been seeing 2 different kinds of leaf hoppers over the last week or so. Rain washed most of the DE away today but the plants were dusted for close to 24 hours. Hopefully that helps.

My neighbor had tossed some OFSG seeds I gave her in a pot and about 10 sprouted. She didn’t cull any so they are all growing and looking ok but a bit lanky(those seeds are usually pretty short but they were in the shadow of the clones I gave her for quite a while). One was really tall and as I suspected , has shown balls. She gave me permission to chop that one down after I assured her I have 1000’s of seeds so she doesn’t need to chuck pollen(which would affect my plants😁).

Opted to defoliate the plants I hadn’t yet. Very humid here and some of my ornamentals are getting some PM and other fungal looking stuff.
Before:
IMG_3826.jpeg

After:
IMG_3836.jpeg

My CDSRxND clone that is in the ground is now over 6 ft tall. Very lanky though due to shade. My neighbors CDSRxND is a very pretty plant. Pretty dense. I am going to defoliate her plants at some point soon to get some airflow. Pics soon.

Beautiful garden fogey 👍🏻
Thx. It is my spot to chill out and relax. I have plantings handed down from my grandmother to my mother to me plus stuff I rescue from other peoples projects revamping their yards. My wife complains when I bring home stray plants but is generally happy with all the gardens. The rock borders pleased her quite a bit and those rocks are all found rocks. You might guess I am cheap😂

Latest posts

Back