G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am at 3 and a half weeks since seeing pistils. Fed with some older stuff I have laying around just to broaden their nutrient profile(who am I kidding-I am just trying to use sh!t up😂). Kelp4Less Bloom and Extreme Blend, blackstrap mole-asses, and epsom salt.
The brood:
IMG_4115.jpeg

IMG_4116.jpeg

IMG_4117.jpeg

One plant has purple stems as you can see. A slight stretch purple pheno I guess…

Manute Bol:

IMG_4118.jpeg

IMG_4119.jpeg

Manute is getting some purple stems going. Loving the open structure on this one. Hoping that staves off any PM and/or Bud Rot

And all the potted plants have been going into my garage at night to minimize dew covering. I have worked too hard to risk anything at this point but it is a pain in the ass. I don’t want to parade them into the front yard for all my neighbors to see so they have to go thru the house(and my cats want to escape at night)…

My neighbors plants are rockin’ out. Her first grow and she is getting the ‘first time growers’ jitters. Asks me daily what is wrong with this or that.😂 I remember those times well. I always assure her that most first time growers would be green with envy. I go over and pick off leaves daily to try and balance between air flow and her thinking I am killing her plants.😂

Her Heri-Berry:
IMG_4128.jpeg

Her CDSRxND:
IMG_4129.jpeg

Her OFSGxFreakshow(I think)possibly with some sativa Freakshow genes expressing themselves:
IMG_4130.jpeg

Looking great, dude! 👍 I've been waiting to run G&M's Herijuana x Blueberry. I need a good night time, pain relieving smoke. Wishing you continued success. 🙌 🙏
It is good night time smoke. Hoping you have as satisfying a grow as I have with mine. I found it to be easy to clone as well. Some strains can be finicky to clone for me(but I don’t use any type of cloning contraption). These I cloned just using Superthrive(no clonex or gel).

That's funny. I can't even look at a plant and not be thinking..that leaf...that leaf..that leaf. It just comes automatically..lol I can see where a newbie witnessing that would be taken back a little.
Plants look fabulous 😍 🤩

That's funny. I can't even look at a plant and not be thinking..that leaf...that leaf..that leaf. It just comes automatically..lol I can see where a newbie witnessing that would be taken back a little.
Plants look fabulous 😍 🤩
Yea I get carried away sometimes good thing it's a weed and they grow right back I'm bout to post all my autos Chek out the ones I pretty much stripped bad I Dea stunts autos but as ll good they came back

I defoliated the snot out of one of my no-stretch pheno HB plants today. Got a wild hair across my a$$ seeing some folks are losing plants to PM or Bud Rot recently(and after reading and postulating about a post @greenmobster440 has going now). I think I’m gonna leave one alone and see if one does better than the other. I didn’t take a before pic of the tortured plant but it looked like this:
IMG_4157.jpeg

This is the tortured plant:
IMG_4156.jpeg

My fingers are going to need a hood cleaning with isopropyl…😂

I defoliated the snot out of one of my no-stretch pheno HB plants today. Got a wild hair across my a$$ seeing some folks are losing plants to PM or Bud Rot recently(and after reading and postulating about a post @greenmobster440 has going now). I think I’m gonna leave one alone and see if one does better than the other. I didn’t take a before pic of the tortured plant but it looked like this:View attachment 362206
This is the tortured plant:View attachment 362207
My fingers are going to need a hood cleaning with isopropyl…😂
Looks great. If ya don't hear any screams it's not torture.. 😂

Chillin’ out on my deck with Zig, I just watched my neighbors lawn service eye fk her plants. One took a pic. One gave them a sniff. Fkrs. They all are of questionable residence status if you know what I mean…

Chillin’ out on my deck with Zig, I just watched my neighbors lawn service eye fk her plants. One took a pic. One gave them a sniff. Fkrs. They all are of questionable residence status if you know what I mean…
If they took one look at your pup, I doubt they'd try ripping. Just ain't worth it.

Latest posts

Back