G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The buttah I made is pretty heavy duty. I tried about 1/16th of a tsp yesterday evening and was pretty baked in about an hour. I was curious if my previous non-decarb’d buttah was a fluke or if baking it in brownies did the decarbing. Low and slow seems to do the trick.

I have 6 Heri-Berry plants outside-2 in 5 gallon felts and 4 in 3 gallon felts. I am going to lollypop 3 of them for comparison of yield, health(PM and bud rot are always a concern outside in the northeast), flavor and buzz.
5 gallon:
View attachment 359408
3 gallon:
View attachment 359409
I will do a before and after lollypop pic of each.
I told my son to try it . he said he would But I have not heard anything.

240 at 40 minutes seems to work the best for me. I put some olive oil in a spoon,,add the weed. Let it soak. Pour it on a piece of bread with peanut butter and eat it. Taste pretty good too.😁
Takes about an hour to an hour and a half but it damn sure works. I get high and sleep like a baby.😁

Yep, I just put in some foil. Make a squae. Dump in in the center. Spread it out a little n fold it up. Same time as weedy.
Pretty potent stuff.

Awesome!
Recently, my wife would rather eat it, than smoke it.
We are gonna have to get some gel caps, and give this a try.

I think my wife could benefit from this method too.... smoking to much it just stops working as well.
My bro sends us FECA or something and just a tiny bit squeezed out of the syringe eaten with a bite of
cookie.. man is that stuff strong. says it's cleaner then RSO. what do I know. another bro uses his leaf
and some wax paper/hair straightener to squeeze goodness out in an oil.... never tried it.

I just love your backyard and porch..

I have those same seeds, and Blue Dream #5 x NDU.. hmmm? lol. sounds like it would be great smoke for doing some art projects, bring out your creativity...

Anyone else noticing just how big his plants are and how small some of the containers are.. this is the difference between photo periods and autos... photos can out veg any container if your good, Oldfogey is
as good as BOG was at it.... you talented mofo... beautiful plants man..

I think my wife could benefit from this method too.... smoking to much it just stops working as well.
My bro sends us FECA or something and just a tiny bit squeezed out of the syringe eaten with a bite of
cookie.. man is that stuff strong. says it's cleaner then RSO. what do I know. another bro uses his leaf
and some wax paper/hair straightener to squeeze goodness out in an oil.... never tried it.

I just love your backyard and porch..

I have those same seeds, and Blue Dream #5 x NDU.. hmmm? lol. sounds like it would be great smoke for doing some art projects, bring out your creativity...

Anyone else noticing just how big his plants are and how small some of the containers are.. this is the difference between photo periods and autos... photos can out veg any container if your good, Oldfogey is
as good as BOG was at it.... you talented mofo... beautiful plants man..
Thanks but I attribute the size of these plants to Jack’s nutes and Mother Nature this year. The weather has been perfect for everything in my yard. I have a tomato plant that is over 6 ft tall in a 5 gallon ceramic pot and a catnip patch that started as one small plant and was about 8 ft in diameter before we pulled most of it up. My cats will be stoned all winter long…

Last edited:
Thanks but I attribute the size of these plants to Jack’s nutes and Mother Nature this year. The weather has been perfect for everything in my yard. I have a tomato plant that is over 6 ft tall in a 5 gallon ceramic pot and a catnip patch that started as one small plant and was about 8 ft in diameter before we pulled most of it up. My cats will be stoned all winter long…
Hard to beat that Jack's. Are You using the classic or pro? If classic do ya supplement calcium n magnesium? Or do ya have some organics in there?

Last edited:
Hard to beat that Jack's. Are You using the classic or pro? If classic do ya supplement calcium n magnesium? Or do ya have some organics in there?
I have the classic at the moment. I will be buying a bucket of the pro when I need more. I do supplement with Cal Mag(General Organics brand) once or twice a week though but that is partly out of habit but also to head off a possible deficiency. The soil is organic though I used Maine Coast(I forget the version- purple bag) in the 5 gallon pots and a different soil in the 3 gallon pots(I forget the brand completely). The Maine Coast soil seems to allow better uptake of nutes as the 5 gallon plants are noticeably darker green.

I have the classic at the moment. I will be buying a bucket of the pro when I need more. I do supplement with Cal Mag(General Organics brand) once or twice a week though but that is partly out of habit but also to head off a possible deficiency. The soil is organic though I used Maine Coast(I forget the version- purple bag) in the 5 gallon pots and a different soil in the 3 gallon pots(I forget the brand completely). The Maine Coast soil seems to allow better uptake of nutes as the 5 gallon plants are noticeably darker green.
I run across folks using organic medium and jacks now n then. It's a pretty diverse nutrient. I like organics but seem to always bring in bugs when I do soils. Been lucky so far with peat. No doubt organics rock cannabis.

I run across folks using organic medium and jacks now n then. It's a pretty diverse nutrient. I like organics but seem to always bring in bugs when I do soils. Been lucky so far with peat. No doubt organics rock cannabis.
I did organic nutes for the first decade I grew. Nice plants but it was too much of a chore using a bit of this and a bit of that. Jacks is just so simple I can’t see going back to organics. I looked into super soil for a bit but that wound up being very costly and, being lazy, too much work.

I did organic nutes for the first decade I grew. Nice plants but it was too much of a chore using a bit of this and a bit of that. Jacks is just so simple I can’t see going back to organics. I looked into super soil for a bit but that wound up being very costly and, being lazy, too much work.
I love ya put it that way..Jacks is just so simple.

Good info to know it rocks the buds in organics. I'll prob never bring soils into my house but I will grow outdoors if I get the chance.

I think that way about organics as well. I can sit back and appreciate what the organic farmer does. When dialed in it's amazing but it can be expensive.

I am liking the peat going to stick with it. Someone tipped me off either flower or Hopper I think but not exactly sure. I get 6 c ft of peat and 4 cf if pearlite for about 65 bucks give or take. The price gies up and down a little. No honking sticks no bugs and no stink. It’s a clean slate. I use Jacks and Jacks knows. I am not really impressed with the blossom from Jacks. My outside plants are all getting fed the same amounts at the same time depending on the pot sizes. The bigger the pot the more water it will take. The bigger pots dry out less too. I started back using the classic 20 20 20 and the problem few plants are thanking me. It seems like the 30 gal pots are doing the best. The 7 gal are fine it is the 10 gal pots I cant seen to get dialed in. I fed the sour vengeance the classic Jacks 2 days in a row instead of blossom and the plant looks so much better. They are still getting calmag I need more any suggestions on a nice powder calmag plus iron. The powder is easier for me to measure and feed as well. Let me hear it please. I am looking into the professional jacks do if you use it chime in please. It is only sold in mass quantities.

Ya gave them a bit more N and they perked up with the 202020. That's why I use the calcium nitrate through the whole grow. Seems to help it along in flower a lot with the best N a plant can get and a good dose of calcium. Epsom is in there too.

I am liking the peat going to stick with it. Someone tipped me off either flower or Hopper I think but not exactly sure. I get 6 c ft of peat and 4 cf if pearlite for about 65 bucks give or take. The price gies up and down a little. No honking sticks no bugs and no stink. It’s a clean slate. I use Jacks and Jacks knows. I am not really impressed with the blossom from Jacks. My outside plants are all getting fed the same amounts at the same time depending on the pot sizes. The bigger the pot the more water it will take. The bigger pots dry out less too. I started back using the classic 20 20 20 and the problem few plants are thanking me. It seems like the 30 gal pots are doing the best. The 7 gal are fine it is the 10 gal pots I cant seen to get dialed in. I fed the sour vengeance the classic Jacks 2 days in a row instead of blossom and the plant looks so much better. They are still getting calmag I need more any suggestions on a nice powder calmag plus iron. The powder is easier for me to measure and feed as well. Let me hear it please. I am looking into the professional jacks do if you use it chime in please. It is only sold in mass quantities.
It was definitely me that tipped you off to peat, but I was just relaying to the rest of the group, what Dogster told me.
I wish Dogster wouldn’t have left with the grand exodus, I learned a lot from him while he was here.
The guy was a dang good grower, and he had that Jacks Professional dialed in.

Ya gave them a bit more N and they perked up with the 202020. That's why I use the calcium nitrate through the whole grow. Seems to help it along in flower a lot with the best N a plant can get and a good dose of calcium. Epsom is in there too.
Is this one ok?
IMG_7195.png

It was definitely me that tipped you off to peat, but I was just relaying to the rest of the group, what Dogster told me.
I wish Dogster wouldn’t have left with the grand exodus, I learned a lot from him while he was here.
The guy was a dang good grower, and he had that Jacks Professional dialed in.
I still talk at him occasionally.

Latest posts

Back