Dog's Yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 week later. They should be about done stretching out. Just getting little buds on them. Changing the res this weekend

Attachments

• EE0338A2-8F43-4E27-A798-100A7EF0DA40.jpeg
    EE0338A2-8F43-4E27-A798-100A7EF0DA40.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Nice. Haven't grown indoors for years. Having reclaiming some clones from a friend couldn't do anything but break out the light. Already 3 over limit outside. Had to turn them to flowering because of time and space restrictions. Hoping for a few nice flowers.

Attachments

• 20240910_164836.jpg
    20240910_164836.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Ordering a new tent tonight. Something around 4x4 or maybe 5x5 if it will fit. I may keep the 3x3 going too. I need to stock some bud uo for lean times. Hate running harvest to harvest.
Great looking bud. I hear ya on that harvest to harvest thing. I got buds drying and I'm smoking decarbed pot..lol.

Man, with how many plants you guys grow, it's hard to understand how you're smoking anything but fine nuggets. Are you donating to friends or just bonfire smoking?
I gave 11oz to my daughter outta the 3+lbs last grow and I'm down to trimmings. I tried some decarb...it's not bad and gets ya ripped. Tastes kinda funny but....

I have a large grocery bag half full of c99 buds I'm trying to get dry. Weighed it up and it was 11+oz so far. I'd imagine I'll lose a few in a week or so.

Man, with how many plants you guys grow, it's hard to understand how you're smoking anything but fine nuggets. Are you donating to friends or just bonfire smoking?
I grow five at a time in a 3x3 tent. So plants are not massive. Also it take two weeks to dry enough to jar it so that takes my bloom tent another two weeks before I can turn another set. It takes 12 weeks on average to turn a bloom set through. I do give an ounce or two away sometimes.

Well, got a 4x4 tent ordered. Wanted the five footer but just don’t have the space. Hoping next year I’ll get an out building and can expand some. I really want to be stocking the Bank of Yarddog up on bud for lean times.
Bought a new carbon filter, will use the old one to circulate the basement air to catch and wisps of stinky skunk pee.

Well, got a 4x4 tent ordered. Wanted the five footer but just don’t have the space. Hoping next year I’ll get an out building and can expand some. I really want to be stocking the Bank of Yarddog up on bud for lean times.
Bought a new carbon filter, will use the old one to circulate the basement air to catch and wisps of stinky skunk pee.
Your gonna like that 4x4

I roll up joints of this stuff and send it to my kid brother who lives in an adult assisted living place... so he has to go off the property to partake... but says it gives him a reason to walk... hahaha. a win win.

And the answer, yes, bonfires baby. I blame it all on my wife who smokes 3x's what I do.... why not... pain and
unable to take pain meds...

My old cabinet was a 4x6. 4x4 bloom with 2x4 veg. Was ideal.
I'm so sick of these small 2 x 2 tents bro.... I'm seriously debating removing the 2 lights, and just setting up in a corner of the spare bedroom and just blowing up some photo periods so I can get to growing 2 plants at a time and do some serious LST work.... only way to do that is to fill some jars... with a big grow.

Yours are coming along great man.... you ever need some new genetics to try hit me up...

Latest posts

Back