Dog's Yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a grandfather of adult grandchildren...how in the fk did that happen? Lmao

I get it man, life n all that. Good to see Dad take some time for himself. Do something ya enjoy.
You got old like me My grandson will be 16 in Dec

My granddaughter turns 17 in September. Time flies by as you get older. It's been a pretty great trip so far, but the aches and pains are more aggressive these days. I'm forced to spend more time resting, smoking weed, playing guitar, and less physical pursuits than I'm used to. Its not all bad. I am sure glad I can grow legally, as those treks through the woods to the hidden pot patches aren't very appealing anymore.

Blessings for sure... married 36 years no kids.... so we love our dogs twice as much... but I've always secretly wanted a little girl looked just like Momma, my beautiful wife. just realized, no kids to move in when I go senile... anybody have an extra room.... lol.

How you been YD

Blessings for sure... married 36 years no kids.... so we love our dogs twice as much... but I've always secretly wanted a little girl looked just like Momma, my beautiful wife. just realized, no kids to move in when I go senile... anybody have an extra room.... lol.

How you been YD
Got any nieces or nephew?

And rightly so. It's inevitable. Part warranties expire and all hell breaks loose.

I'm now paying for all that craziness in youth. Problem being I can't remember what I did..lol
That’s what I’m scared of. All the dumb shit I did. Motorcycle wrecks. Ah shit the world will prolly end before I’m an old man anyway. 😂

How you been YD
Ive been alright, Carty, I’ve slowed down some. Trying to take better care of myself. I sure can’t work from sunup to sundown like I used to. I think I’d die trying.
Two boys now. Both under four years old. They keep me very busy. And happy. And aggravated😂

My old ass hurts to much to ride. Besides I'm getting to old to get run over by these crazy ass fkers here in Dallas.
You ain't Lying . I pray all the way through Dallas every time I have to go through there. People will pass you on the far right shoulder. IDIOTS!

First week of bloom. Two Hippy Slayers in the back
Middle plant is Animal Cookie
Front left is sunshine daydream
Front right is Soulmind.
All cuts given to me by a really good fellow.

Attachments

• 5A66EC5F-408E-48C5-9525-B21FAE83F3A1.jpeg
    5A66EC5F-408E-48C5-9525-B21FAE83F3A1.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
I sold my bikes about four years ago. Risk just wasn’t worth the reward anymore.
Mines 4 houses down in my buddies garage. It's been setting there for over 2yrs.
I just don't have that riding desire anymore. Hung my Colors up about 10 yrs ago. The new patched youngsters are fking morons. Us older guys don't trust them any further then we can throw our Harley's. No honor. Club is going to shit. The brother I turned the Club over too,, quit. He said he didn't want to deal with the idiots anymore.Very sad.
Id rather work in my garden.

Mines 4 houses down in my buddies garage. It's been setting there for over 2yrs.
I just don't have that riding desire anymore. Hung my Colors up about 10 yrs ago. The new patched youngsters are fking morons. Us older guys don't trust them any further then we can throw our Harley's. No honor. Club is going to shit. The brother I turned the Club over too,, quit. He said he didn't want to deal with the idiots anymore.Very sad.
Id rather work in my garden.
I love gardening at least until I find big honking worms.😳

I had some hornworms but caught them early. Those are some cool looking worms and as a Moth they look like a small hummingbird,,,,but they can sure do some damage if your not watching for them. The 1st thing I look for is little greenish black balls of ****. Then I know where to look. Takes a minute sometimes because they are the same color as the plant. I pull them off and smash them.
I did bury one once in a bucket of dirt, covered the top and waited for the month to show up. Was pretty cool. Then I killed the fking moth.😁

Latest posts

Back