Closet grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newdude1776

Reaction score
These are Runtz. About 3 weeks old.
Not sure what to do next. Do they look ok ? Led light is 7000 lumens.
image.jpg
image.jpg

12” will work.
You are going to be able to grow some pretty big girls, considering you have an 8’ ceiling in your grow closet.
With that in mind, I would up pot to at least, 5 gallons.
How tall do you plan to let them get?

How much flower they produce depends on a lot of factors, but you will probably get somewhere around 2 to 4 ounces of dry bud.
If you want to keep them short and fat, there are lots of options, but I would start with topping them where I put the red line.
IMG_6056.jpeg

How much flower they produce depends on a lot of factors, but you will probably get somewhere around 2 to 4 ounces of dry bud.
If you want to keep them short and fat, there are lots of options, but I would start with topping them where I put the red line.
View attachment 361673
Thanks. So just do it on the one ? Or both ?

Being new I'd say yeah top them both. Once ya get through a grow consider training verses topping. You don't have to top a plant to get the most out of it but it is a easy way to introduce you into plant manipulation.

If your curious about training check my Rerun thread. Lots of examples.

Being new I'd say yeah top them both. Once ya get through a grow consider training verses topping. You don't have to top a plant to get the most out of it but it is a easy way to introduce you into plant manipulation.

If your curious about training check my Rerun thread. Lots of examples.
Ok thanks a lot. What does the topping accomplish?

Latest posts

Back