Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who Owns The Chiefs? Paul Newman?
1726417357627.png

Evening folks. Had bbq sandwiches from some meat I smoked last year. Was a mix of deer and lamb necks and 1 pork butt. Hickory smoked 11 hours Mixed in a little homemade sauce.
We froze around 15 lb. 18 months ago. Just thawed the last lb pack.

Me and the wifey took my CRV down to the driveway and dropped a bag of trash off.
Drove back through the woods trail with my lights off and she was scared I was going to hit something. Moon was just bright enough to see lighter shades of dark 😂.
Work tomorrow. Love the weekends. Doing a little work around the house and playing with my two boys. I love teaching them new things. It’s like a kid wanting to show someone their toys. I see all the cool and fascinating things around us and I can’t wait to show them all the fun stuff.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous clear day here starting at 51F and predicted to reach 76F.

The seafood birthday brunch buffet at Salty's was so good that I napped afterwards and didn't eat the rest of the day..........

Gym this morning and the new blender that I ordered is due, to replace the defunct Vitamix, so I can finish the pesto I started Saturday.

Latest posts

Back