Clone issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they are that tall the can handle the whole light. Bump it up one day at a time to the full intensity. One day at a time will give it a chance to adjust before going to higher level.
Mine are going to get up potted soon then to the veg room. They are ready as they are getting bigger. The Pineapple skunk took off. It has doubled in size in the last 2 days. Are you feeding them yet. I start feeding them as soon as I up pot them.
Great point on feeding, I forgot about it.

Yeah im feeding them. Fox Farms Grow Big. Ive been using this for 20 years. I just stopped using the Big Bloom along with the Grow Big. After about 6 weeks i always stop giving my plants Grow Big. Then i stick to Big Bloom for a few weeks etc. Ive always had good luck using Fox Farms. Just remember not to use too much, theres a reason there are directions on the package ! lol. I once knew someone giving their plants a half a cup of Fox Farms food per gallon and wondering why their plants were all messed up lol !.

Yeah im feeding them. Fox Farms Grow Big. Ive been using this for 20 years. I just stopped using the Big Bloom along with the Grow Big. After about 6 weeks i always stop giving my plants Grow Big. Then i stick to Big Bloom for a few weeks etc. Ive always had good luck using Fox Farms. Just remember not to use too much, theres a reason there are directions on the package ! lol. I once knew someone giving their plants a half a cup of Fox Farms food per gallon and wondering why their plants were all messed up lol !.
No worries. Food is essential and use what you are comfortable with. I tried a few trios of nutes Advanced Nutrients and Fox farms. It never makes it thru a complete grow from start to finish so too costly for me. I like Jacks but that is me. I bought a 4 pound tub last August. It has been over a year and I still have a quarter of a tub left. I have bought a second one for the grow room inside. I was tired of going back and forth to feed. It works for me. A lot of grower hate salts. I am not one of them. If I can get buds like this then its a win for me. These are my WW I harvested yesterday. Jacks and a bit of Cal nit and epsom salts in flower 1/4 tsp of each every watering. Thats the recipe I use.
IMG_8333.jpeg
IMG_8329.jpeg
IMG_8325.jpeg

Ok its been about 24 hours and the plants reacted well to the light being turned up. Im gonna let it sit one more day with the light where its at and then crank it up to setting 3. Eventually ill get to setting 4 (which is max). But im being very careful. ;-)

Yeah the leaves got yellow when i originally transplanted them into the Fox Farms soil and i over watered them. My bad. Since then, the new growth is coming in green. Ive been feeding them Fox Farms as i mentioned above. Ill keep yall up to date and post some new pics a lil later in the week.

Latest posts

Back