Clone issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some good pics of the outdoors im doing to post later today and ill have some new pics of the clones. The clones have recovered very well from my overwatering haha. ;-). The outdoors range from 5ft-7ft. Other than one smaller plant that i put out late in the year just for shits n giggles. This one is only about 28in tall, but the entire plant is just one bud and its still got 4-6 weeks to go ! So that was a nice surprise. This year is my first year doing outdoors out at the Cape. Never grown near the ocean before and this year ive had zero issues with any of the plants out here other than it didnt rain much for about a month. But luckily i was up here every other week, so i could water and feed them etc. The rest of the outs are in CT away from the ocean.

Pics to be posted later today ;-)

Thanks again yall for the help. :)

I just got to my other house and had to post a pic of this. This was my plant i put out waaaay too late, 2nd week of June. I also rarely fed it any food (i did use good soil). But I had no where to put it at home. So i decided to try growing 2 plants out at the Cape. This plant is about as around as a baseball, its about 20 inches long. And it still has time to get bigger. Just in the last 10 days its gotten 20% bigger id say. Kinda funny i wasnt expecting much from this plant haha!

I broke my phone so ill have to get pics of my other plants for yall to see soon. All my other plants are 6+ft, one is more like 9ft. In the past 4+ weeks they have all REALLy started to bud. But this lil plant here cracks me up, i didnt think id get jack shit out of this and growing out at the cape where its a desert basically, i didnt know what to expect. But i can tell ya growing out here is the bees knees ;-) Curious because it was grown near the ocean, what the final smell and taste will be.

Attachments

• Photo on 8-30-24 at 8.59 AM.jpg
    Photo on 8-30-24 at 8.59 AM.jpg
    572 KB · Views: 0
I have 2 more that are... id say 2 weeks behind in the same garden. Heres one. This is what the others above looked like 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_2887.jpg
    IMG_2887.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back