1st plant, 1st Post (Feminized Sour Diesel by Barneys Farm)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are these leaves saying or is it just late flower?
IMG_20240910_075908389.jpg
IMG_20240910_075912448.jpg

So got my closet cleaned out for a veg space. If you'll notice where the water valves are there is a hole in the floor and I live in a mobile home..

So what I'm thinking is maybe make that hole a little bigger and put a small fan blowing the air into the closet for fresh air flow. What do y'all think?
IMG_20240911_042840654.jpg

Is it better to trim before drying?
Depends on how you are trimming. If you are using a bowl trimmer pull the large fans and drop the buds in the trimmer. I give them 20 spins them to the drying racks. If you dry first then trim you will mangle your bud.

To dry them slow ya need an environment of 65° @60%rh roughly around those numbers. Takes about 7-10 days before they are ready for bags or jars.

I use my bathroom. Throw a humidifier in there set to 60%. Small fan and kick on the exhaust vent. Kill the lights n shit the door. Works well for me.

To dry them slow ya need an environment of 65° @60%rh roughly around those numbers. Takes about 7-10 days before they are ready for bags or jars.

I use my bathroom. Throw a humidifier in there set to 60%. Small fan and kick on the exhaust vent. Kill the lights n shit the door. Works well for me.
I have a small humidifier in the tent if I need it, I'm gonna take the lights out and hang the drying rack with buds on it in the tent. The tent with lights on stays about 85 and 50% humidity with just the plant in there and no humidifier running so I don't think it will be too hard to dry in the tent.

Drying in the tent mostly for odor control. I'll also be keeping the filter running. I will try to get it as close to 60-70° and 60% humidity as I can

Welp, Amazon says my light was delivered but it wasn't and now they are saying it should be here by 5pm today even tho it's marked as delivered so IDK guess we will see if it shows up today

Sounds like a plan with the drying. Won't be long now.

Can't remember what light ya got coming. Would be cool if ya ended up with two..lol

Be sure to watch the humidity, you got that part right. I lived in CO for a while and my shix always dried out too quick and had to play around to get the hay smell to go away. The tent was a great idea. I'd suggest an hygrometer? The ones that tell temp and humidity at least (can buy small packs for pretty cheap on Amazon too). Looking good though big dawg! What kind of light are you using?

Be sure to watch the humidity, you got that part right. I lived in CO for a while and my shix always dried out too quick and had to play around to get the hay smell to go away. The tent was a great idea. I'd suggest an hygrometer? The ones that tell temp and humidity at least (can buy small packs for pretty cheap on Amazon too). Looking good though big dawg! What kind of light are you using?
I have a hydrometer, I might use the small humidifier during drying

Sounds like a plan with the drying. Won't be long now.

Can't remember what light ya got coming. Would be cool if ya ended up with two..lol
IMG_20240912_072543765.jpg

I must have been the first delivery because I got the light, it's a 100w Mars hydro and right off the bat it's very cheaply made and there is not a dimmer

I had a Giixer for a while (it was a blurple light) lol it did the job "ok" but not even close to the size of your nuggys reason I ask. I ran it wide open too. I'm kinda wanting to get some of these Barney seeds though. Every one I've seen has looked amazing

Latest posts

Back