1st plant, 1st Post (Feminized Sour Diesel by Barneys Farm)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey growmies, I'm reading over this thread and I have a few questions I would like to ask. I'm running 6 autos that are 65-70 days from seed to harvest. I am currently at day 58 from Aug 5th. One started flowering early at day 48 or 50 the other 4 last week. I'm running Gaia Green Powerbloom 2-8-4 with plain water PHd at 5.9 I top feed every 5th of the month. Would you suggest another top feed or just let them run without? BTW, I highly doubt they will be done in 70. Thanks for listening.
Ya need to start a journal dawg. I'd like to see these plants. If they're 50 days in they may have another 30 to go. So yeah I'd feed them your magic mixture.
I feed them till a few watering are left. Then plain water. I don't consider it a flush. That's not really necessary. More of a growers option than necessity.

Hey growmies, I'm reading over this thread and I have a few questions I would like to ask. I'm running 6 autos that are 65-70 days from seed to harvest. I am currently at day 58 from Aug 5th. One started flowering early at day 48 or 50 the other 4 last week. I'm running Gaia Green Powerbloom 2-8-4 with plain water PHd at 5.9 I top feed every 5th of the month. Would you suggest another top feed or just let them run without? BTW, I highly doubt they will be done in 70. Thanks for listening.
So you only feed once a month?

So you only feed once a month?
yes, should I feed more frequent? Last feed was Terpinator and CalMag. I have a 12 gallon res that I fill with these Autopots. These girls run through that in 5 to 6 days. The res was filled with PHd water at 5.9 last Tues or Wed and it is empty today. What schedule would you suggest in feeding? All im using is Gaia Green power bloom 284 top fed at 4 tbsp. per pot, 1 cup worm castings I pick up from a local farm down the road added 3 to 4 tablespoons of basalt rock, diatomaceous earth @1/2 cup per pot, seems like a lot but I was battling some insect issues. I would like to think my coco is well amended but who knows I'm a newbie.

Last edited:
Those numbers are just a guide to give a clue. I use the scope or Jewelers loop to check trichomes once I am at almost all milky I stop feeding usually have 2 weeks left and I start the flush.

yes, should I feed more frequent? Last feed was Terpinator and CalMag. I have a 12 gallon res that I fill with these Autopots. These girls run through that in 5 to 6 days. The res was filled with PHd water at 5.9 last Tues or Wed and it is empty today. What schedule would you suggest in feeding? All im using is Gaia Green, worm castings I pick up from a local farm down the road added 3 to 4 tablespoons of basalt rock, diatomaceous earth @1/2 cup per pot, seems like a lot but I was battling some insect issues. I would like to think my coco is well amended but who knows I'm a newbie.
I usually start the feeding schedule recommended by the instructions on the package and adjust from there. You start getting burnt tips dial back, just s bit. You start seeing yellowing or lines in your plants feed a little more. Some plants just need more food than others.

I usually start the feeding schedule recommended by the instructions on the package and adjust from there. You start getting burnt tips dial back, just s bit. You start seeing yellowing or lines in your plants feed a little more. Some plants just need more food than others.
got it! I did notice on the one that started flowering early, her leaves are a little light in color. I checked the PH last night and it sits at 6.5 so I figured she must need to be fed more since she's a beast of a plant. I will step up the feeding. Help much appreciated!

Latest posts

Back