Carty's other Projects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think of this idea...?

I have over 300 photo period strains, and, many I've always thought I'd like to cross and see what becomes.
Probably what we are all looking for this search could bring around, our Holy Grail strain.. one that has it all.
Easy to grow, decent finishing time, potency like that old school high and of course, aroma and a purdy gal.

I was thinking of going thru all my gear and picking a bunch of ones I've been hanging onto to cross...
See who's game...

Seeds are Gifted.... plants must be started within a month... grow must be shared here..

If you people are game, I'll begin pairing stuff up later tonight... storm is rolling thru so time to get off the laptop and play with seeds.... ttys guys.... night

I’d be in, but I am still fighting a couple issues that would make an honest seed run a no go.
I wouldn’t even want to run seeds for myself right now, lol.

On the lighter side.... I had 14 strains arrive today and if anyone knows me, I like to get them out to those interested.. some I'll gift out to, well, you know who you are... hahaha.

So, has anyone ever grown AK48? I grew AK47 for 2yrs but never grew this.... I have plenty of those and
something called ICE and to pay things forward, I have 10pks of each for gifts when I get more cards that is..

Most of these I have 2 packs of, while the AK and ICE I have 10ea.
PCP
Sabertooth #3
Brainstorm
Sour Diesel V3
Sour Diesel V3 x Moonshadow

some nice gear right here
Here is ICE: https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/hybrid/ice

I’d be in, but I am still fighting a couple issues that would make an honest seed run a no go.
I wouldn’t even want to run seeds for myself right now, lol.
You know what, it could still be a maybe.
I been thinking about changing something up.
Let me run something by Carty and GM. I may have to rethink this, lol.

Jan... today the Ultimate Strain to cross to F*ck Around and Find Out arrived.... this has gotta be done.

What's My Name S1 x F*ck Around and Find Out. = names people, let's hear some names... because this is gonna happen..

How about: Keep my Name Outta your MF Mouth..... slap pheno... hahahaha

Now, this is why I just might sell off all my photo periods cept a few permanent ones..

Just arrived from a friend I've been gifting seeds to for a bit, he sent me these.. most are 2 seeds some more, but almost all are feminized... All are Autos

Blackberry Kush Fem Dutch Passion Seeds
Amnesia F World of Seeds
Green Crack F Fast Buds
Shiska Bullet F Ammo Autos
Dble Grape bx1 S1 F Mephisto
Super Kush F Pheonix Seeds
Grape Dosi Breath F Roc Bud Inc
Magic Cookies V 1.2 F " "
Blue Cheesy Pie F 2021 " "
Lemon Dog F 2021 " "
Grape Slurri F " "
The Fringe F " "
Purple Dodgers F " "
Skunk Unkown Breeder
WW F 2018 C. K. S.
Mazar F Dutch Passion Seeds
Sugar Black Rose F Delicious Seeds
Lowryder x The Devil #1 Regular Seeds 12
Original Skunk #1 F 2018 Seedsman Seeds
Lavendar CBD F
Critical Neville's Haze x Shadow 06 F
Big Kush F Peppery Pheno
Purple Roc Berry F Roc Bud Inc.
AK CBD F
Blue Mazar x GG4 x Jack Herer Trainwreck F
Northern Lights F Seedsman
Northern Lights Royal Queen
Blue F 2018
Alien 06 x Shadow 06 x Treehugger 06 F
Sour Stomper F Mephisto Genetics
LR x Ultraviolet #1 F
Twisted Trees F 2020 Crinkle Cut pheno
WOS Afghan Kushryder
Sman Blueberry F
OG Kush 2018
Northern Light F 2018 C. K. S.
Sour Diesel
Critical Ogre
Bubba Kush
Sour Diesel Haze 2018
Sman Lemon F
SG Black 84 F
Purple Euphoria F

Jan... today the Ultimate Strain to cross to F*ck Around and Find Out arrived.... this has gotta be done.

What's My Name S1 x F*ck Around and Find Out. = names people, let's hear some names... because this is gonna happen..

I think you’re on the right track.
I would just call it Will Smith.

Silly
Now, this is why I just might sell off all my photo periods cept a few permanent ones..

Just arrived from a friend I've been gifting seeds to for a bit, he sent me these.. most are 2 seeds some more, but almost all are feminized... All are Autos

Blackberry Kush Fem Dutch Passion Seeds
Amnesia F World of Seeds
Green Crack F Fast Buds
Shiska Bullet F Ammo Autos
Dble Grape bx1 S1 F Mephisto
Super Kush F Pheonix Seeds
Grape Dosi Breath F Roc Bud Inc
Magic Cookies V 1.2 F " "
Blue Cheesy Pie F 2021 " "
Lemon Dog F 2021 " "
Grape Slurri F " "
The Fringe F " "
Purple Dodgers F " "
Skunk Unkown Breeder
WW F 2018 C. K. S.
Mazar F Dutch Passion Seeds
Sugar Black Rose F Delicious Seeds
Lowryder x The Devil #1 Regular Seeds 12
Original Skunk #1 F 2018 Seedsman Seeds
Lavendar CBD F
Critical Neville's Haze x Shadow 06 F
Big Kush F Peppery Pheno
Purple Roc Berry F Roc Bud Inc.
AK CBD F
Blue Mazar x GG4 x Jack Herer Trainwreck F
Northern Lights F Seedsman
Northern Lights Royal Queen
Blue F 2018
Alien 06 x Shadow 06 x Treehugger 06 F
Sour Stomper F Mephisto Genetics
LR x Ultraviolet #1 F
Twisted Trees F 2020 Crinkle Cut pheno
WOS Afghan Kushryder
Sman Blueberry F
OG Kush 2018
Northern Light F 2018 C. K. S.
Sour Diesel
Critical Ogre
Bubba Kush
Sour Diesel Haze 2018
Sman Lemon F
SG Black 84 F
Purple Euphoria F
GM was looking for NL. I cant wait to harvest mine. I am flushing her right now. She needs another week at least. Two if Im froggy. The scope will tell me. I have some drying right now from Kitty shenanigans. I will be hitting it as soon as it is dry enough to test. The rest will go in a grove bag for curing. I am really excited for this strain. She was my first grow. She was tiny but potent.

I knew you'd love that name.... lol.

Tell GM I have a cool project for him then.... NL from 3 different big breeders... 2 fems and 2 no label so I never assume fem'd unless marked so.
Many of these are from the manufacturer and not remakes... many I'll be testing..

Have a few projects need to be worked....
Like the Neville's Haze cross to Sour Diesel Haze

Last edited:

Tell GM I have a cool project for him then.... NL from 3 different big breeders... 2 fems and 2 no label so I never assume fem'd unless marked so.
Many of these are from the manufacturer and not remakes... many I'll be testing..

It looks like I will have c99xNL I see a few seeds they are big too. I hope I didn't ruin someone’s crop. There is not a million seeds but I pollinated 3 strains inside then brought them outside one strain at a time. I let them sit a few days after giving them a good shake before returning them back to the great outdoors. The branch the cats broke was a lower branch. That was one lower branch. There were only 2 seeds in all that. Mom thought they were old peas and she threw them in the garbage. I just harvested them and went to put this away and get a container to put the seeds in. I was gone like 2 minutes. Oh well
IMG_7419.jpeg

Man does it smell good.

Tell GM...I'm right here..lol

I'm listening my friend. After this Xmas grow I'll be open to some grow suggestions. I'll work in OG seed as well. So by January I should be ready for some NL action. Can't beat that old classic.

Tell GM...I'm right here..lol

I'm listening my friend. After this Xmas grow I'll be open to some grow suggestions. I'll work in OG seed as well. So by January I should be ready for some NL action. Can't beat that old classic.
I have 3 different NL from a friend and 2 breeders that would make a fun project.

@BudSniffer them some older strains but very good.
Yup... Budsniffer sent me gifts and I'll be sharing them with my close friends, when they are ready..
None of these are anything you need to start ASAP... I just want to make things available to my good friends because these are old school strains many seek out, some never find.

I just don't care to sit on seeds ... if I can put aside 5 or 10 for myself, the extra will be shared out....

Latest posts

Back