Carty's other Projects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Auto that went into reveg... lol
Might just have more photo genetics than auto. I've seen this before.

A buddy actually cloned and revegged an auto. When they lean more photo than auto they actually act as a photo just like this one is and reveg. They make all kinds of a mess too. Imo I'd toss that plant in the weeders out back personally

I dont think it is revegging. When I transplanted her outside a week after putting her in another larger pot she went into shock and just like froze in time. She just sat there. There were like 2 or 3 storms back to back within a few days. She lost several branches. Then the kittens were trying to climb her and she lost several more branches. It was about 2-3 weeks nothing happened. She is on the move again her buds are swelling. To me she is acting like a photo not an auto. I planted her in march. She vegged for like 8 weeks. In that time she got over 6 ft. My lights are set at 6 ft and she was in the lights several times and had to be bent over so many times. I up potted her several times before putting her in the ground. She was hit with pollen 2 times at around second week of flower a week apart. I dusted 2 branches. They were upper branches. The pollen was at least 3 weeks before going outside. I am stumped on this one. She is growing again and her trics are about 50/50 clear/milky no amber. She is progressing. This is my first time growing BM. I planted 3 seeds i think. the others were males. Had I know what a gem I may have pollinated her all up with using the 2 males. I was just trying to get a few more seeds. I was impressed with her growth and vigor. It was bm pollen so no crosses. We will have to wsit snd see. I am not seeing visible signs of seeds.
Yeah I'm thinking it was a Photo.

Looks like he can grow pretty good LOL
For a guy who refuses to listen, he sure did make a shit load of adjustments this grow... said he hated felt pots, yet everyone of his plants is in felt. I told him, when you harvest, do you even inspect your root ball. when you do you'll see your plastic pots are all root bound and why the plants are sickly looking.. probably have nutrient lockout. now his room is cleaner then his house.. if I can only get him to increase air flow to all his leaf material lightly flutters.. his ceiling is lined 100% with lights but uses 1 tiny fan that doesn't isolate. grrrrr. slowly, I'll work on him.
Didn't know an Auto had time to reveg.😳
No, a true Auto will not... most likely this is someone's first time cross and they may have even hit a photo period with pollen... cannot even recall what strain it is.
Oh, he even labeled all the plants this run too.... hehe
Might just have more photo genetics than auto. I've seen this before.

A buddy actually cloned and revegged an auto. When they lean more photo than auto they actually act as a photo just like this one is and reveg. They make all kinds of a mess too. Imo I'd toss that plant in the weeders out back personally
Yup.... as this one went into a reveg, the new veg coming out is not true leaf.. but single bladed new clone looking crap showing she is going into a full on reveg like a photo period. Could of been labeled wrong who knows... not happened to me in years so... kinda glad I gave it away.. he's stubborn, and will finish it. lol
Truth is,, flipping a photo is like making it an Auto. Once it's flipped it's going to flower..😁
Bro.... I've grown this way for years and years with photo periods. I started off short vegging them 2wks and then one day was wondering, what if.
So, I did a 6 plant grow of photo periods starting on 12/12. Just like an Auto, they veg for about 3wks and then show sex, and, finished respectively at 3-4ft. The biggest difference between the 2 at this point is the Autos are already into their full life and a month in after sexing have about 45 days to go.
The photo periods have 80 days to go after sexing... So autos still finish a month earlier.

What I did like was saving 6hrs a day on lights.. Photo Autos by Carty.... hahaha

Carty's Black Ogerstone.... Many of us have a dream of creating a Holy Grail strain, and this one has been in the works for about 10yrs now.

Ghost OG cut from CTG, Wesos to KM1 to Barefrog to me.... so it's the real deal Ghost Cut.
I sent cuts to Dirtboy808 over in Hawaii and he blew it up... I was hoping it would get preserved and shared but I do believe he lost her and many other genetics in the big fires few years back.... I know Gochis left and is back in the states so.....
Carty's Oger in Hawaii.jpg

I need to contact BushDr to see if his buddy has it still... he was a first time grower and his luck, I sent him cuts of this Ghost Cut to run and he did her proud.
Carty's Ghost cut by noobfromdixie.jpg

Oger Ghost cut A by Noobfromdixie.jpg

She was crossed at my house to preserve her anyway I could using a proven and much loved Vietnamese Black F3....

Draig grew her out up in Michigan and decided to hit her with our favorite strain of all times...
Celtic Stone F4. Sagarmatha's Stonehenge x Juan Moore's Dixie Crystal grows some of the largest buds I've ever seen with potency you need to be careful with...

After a successful breeding and seed making, Draig and his partner Lady Zandra did as they always do and tossed the used soil into the backside of their shed. Out of site of the house.... discovered by his daughter walking the dog, plants were already 4ft.

The amazing part: No foods, no pest control and the plants had to fight their way thru a crap ton of big weeds just to get to the sunlight. now at almost 6ft he states he's never seen plants do this well unattended, no water cept for rains.

The Amazing, incredible Black Ogerstone by CDL Seeds
Black Ogerstone.jpg

Draig says these show a lot of the Celtic Stone F4 in them.... I have CS F5 seed stock if anyone wants to run it. We did a 10,000 seed preservation making F4 stock that was shared worldwide....

A strain created by Deadvet over 20yrs ago... CS had a very big following and he had created about 10 variations and crosses using the Mom.. Most are lost and forgotten, and if you Google Celtic Stone and read some old comments, even magazines were asking were to find his seeds..

6yrs ago I contacted Deadvet and he has quit growing and breeding for years, but, asked if I'd send him some of his seed stock back so I did... how cool is that.

I have 1 single seedling of his Celtic Berry strain, just happened to be my favorite of his works... needs to be grown with a batch of these CS F5 so it can be saved as CS is a parent....

So, anyone who wants to try a wicked photo period.... consider this oldie but a goodie. and seriously, Google the strain and read up on it..

Draig says these show a lot of the Celtic Stone F4 in them.... I have CS F5 seed stock if anyone wants to run it. We did a 10,000 seed preservation making F4 stock that was shared worldwide....

A strain created by Deadvet over 20yrs ago... CS had a very big following and he had created about 10 variations and crosses using the Mom.. Most are lost and forgotten, and if you Google Celtic Stone and read some old comments, even magazines were asking were to find his seeds..

6yrs ago I contacted Deadvet and he has quit growing and breeding for years, but, asked if I'd send him some of his seed stock back so I did... how cool is that.

I have 1 single seedling of his Celtic Berry strain, just happened to be my favorite of his works... needs to be grown with a batch of these CS F5 so it can be saved as CS is a parent....

So, anyone who wants to try a wicked photo period.... consider this oldie but a goodie. and seriously, Google the strain and read up on it..
Carty ,Thanks for the offer, I'd like to grow some wicked weed, and photo's are the only seeds I've grown. [so far]
smoking.gif

I've only ever seen it happen 1 other time. It is possible, but the genetics are usually more photo than auto.

So now the real question, is it really an auto? Or is it a fast flowering photo?
I it flowered by itself on 18/6 so its an auto. It one like the widows that flower for like 6/8 weeks.

Came home from an awesome day at the water park and my damn mailbox was on fire!!
Thanks @Carty
These ALL sound so good man, I can not WAIT to get them in the tent!!!View attachment 359221

Too funny..... very nice selection. I mean seriously. I told you people I was going to start digging a bit deeper into my collection, and this is a good example.

The Triple Lemon is from out brother Oldfogey8 and from my research it's epic so look it up and get to know it better.... goes by other names to. I think he crossed it to Ultimate Lemon x Triple Lemon

The Celtic Stone F5.... please please grow this. I have 1500 seeds of it and another 1500 F4 stock.
One of the MJ worlds best kept secrets. Google it and all the magazines are asking, anyone know what happened to CS.?? It had quite the following before Deadvet, creator, quit the game...

Sagarmatha's Stonehenge x Juan Moore's Dixie Crystal.. years ago Sagarmatha genetics was the go to for breeders to hunt down Mom's because of the companies reputation for megalithic strains such as her.
this strain grows with almost no attention needed.. and why I have a bunch of her pollen to make new strains... think I'll talk to Jan about this soon...

Black Ogerstone.jpg

These 2 plants are Celtic Stone dominant, my cross of Ghost Cut OG x Vietnamese Blk F3 taken to F2...
Last year Draig here decided to hit her with Celtic Stone over the Blue Kush pollen, thank God he did.
After harvesting the seeds and us splitting them up, he tossed soil out behind the shed...

These plants have grown to this size unattended.. no food, no water cept rain, no bug defense. A true test you ask me. and yet, they thrive. and if anyone knows what CS looks like it's Draig and Lady Zandra his wife. We grew this stuff and only this gear for 5yrs..

Sending some seeds of this to Oldsogcoc a seed sponsor of mine, he wants to test it see if she's all she looks to be. Be nice to see him duplicate it and get it out there for all to taste..

Sending some seeds of this to Oldsogcoc a seed sponsor of mine, he wants to test it see if she's all she looks to be. Be nice to see him duplicate it and get it out there for all to taste..
Oldsog, thats a good dude.
I've got his Super Glazed Haze, and some Destroyer Haze stuff too. Oldsog is my go to for sativas, not many people have sativas like his.

How many people can make shit like this anymore?
Straight Destroyer Haze
20230423_102549 (1).jpg

(This is a picture oldsog posted on another forum)

Man that's pure anxiety attack meds right there. Them whispy old hazes are dangerous..lol
I love a good heart attack strain, the racier, the better.
I don't get anxiety unless i take LSD, so I smoke them speed racer sativas a lot 😅

I feel like Sheldon Cooper half the time.🤣🤣
2c3ab0221de86fca152d2d581b588323_w200.gif

Ive got some super silver haze reg beans I'll prob run this spring. The wife n I prefer the heavy sativa's n haze girls. I don't like to just sit n veg like a plant..lol. We save the indicas for bedtime.

Too funny..... very nice selection. I mean seriously. I told you people I was going to start digging a bit deeper into my collection, and this is a good example.

The Triple Lemon is from out brother Oldfogey8 and from my research it's epic so look it up and get to know it better.... goes by other names to. I think he crossed it to Ultimate Lemon x Triple Lemon

The Celtic Stone F5.... please please grow this. I have 1500 seeds of it and another 1500 F4 stock.
One of the MJ worlds best kept secrets. Google it and all the magazines are asking, anyone know what happened to CS.?? It had quite the following before Deadvet, creator, quit the game...

Sagarmatha's Stonehenge x Juan Moore's Dixie Crystal.. years ago Sagarmatha genetics was the go to for breeders to hunt down Mom's because of the companies reputation for megalithic strains such as her.
this strain grows with almost no attention needed.. and why I have a bunch of her pollen to make new strains... think I'll talk to Jan about this soon...

View attachment 359222

These 2 plants are Celtic Stone dominant, my cross of Ghost Cut OG x Vietnamese Blk F3 taken to F2...
Last year Draig here decided to hit her with Celtic Stone over the Blue Kush pollen, thank God he did.
After harvesting the seeds and us splitting them up, he tossed soil out behind the shed...

These plants have grown to this size unattended.. no food, no water cept rain, no bug defense. A true test you ask me. and yet, they thrive. and if anyone knows what CS looks like it's Draig and Lady Zandra his wife. We grew this stuff and only this gear for 5yrs..

If that's you in the pic, we could be twins. I thought I was lookin' in a mirror!

Ive got some super silver haze reg beans I'll prob run this spring. The wife n I prefer the heavy sativa's n haze girls. I don't like to just sit n veg like a plant..lol. We save the indicas for bedtime.
Yeah I'm the same way man.
8 sativa strains and 4 indica strains this run, and all the sativas are 3x the size of the indicas lol.

Latest posts

Back