Carty's other Projects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oldsog, thats a good dude.
I've got his Super Glazed Haze, and some Destroyer Haze stuff too. Oldsog is my go to for sativas, not many people have sativas like his.

How many people can make shit like this anymore?
Straight Destroyer Haze View attachment 359233
(This is a picture oldsog posted on another forum)
Sean is one of my best buds... he's been my seed sponsor for years now. I have his SSH also and he's offered me cuts of the destroyer but not setup for cloning or photos atm. Tell him you know me and he'll hook you up even better.. that plant looks incredible..
If that's you in the pic, we could be twins. I thought I was lookin' in a mirror!
Nope sorry.... that's my hippy buddy Draig ... but your handle now makes sense and pretty much what I thought... love a good hippy.. you a Deadhead... they used to camp at the resort I managed night before the concert and stay a week... naked chicks bathing in the river... and since I was the manager, I of course had to walk all the way over and speak to them... super nice people all judged wrong mostly... and, the view was purdy good. hehe.
View attachment 359267View attachment 359268
This Passion Fruit is 75% sativa.
Carty sent me the seeds.
Always cool to see someone killing it with something I sent... rock on buddy.. hope all is well your way.

Late getting on here tonight.... my thumb is all swollen and hurts like heck. I think a Black Widow bit
me removing my house shutters to repaint. Never seen it, just had my thumb begin hurting right on the knuckle just below the thumb nail.. ouch. no bad symptoms so far, been just over 24hrs.
Just can't bend my thumb, grrrr. and hitting this space car is murder, why do I keep using my thumb when it hits right on the bump... waaaaaaah

On the lighter side.... I had 14 strains arrive today and if anyone knows me, I like to get them out to those interested.. some I'll gift out to, well, you know who you are... hahaha.

So, has anyone ever grown AK48? I grew AK47 for 2yrs but never grew this.... I have plenty of those and
something called ICE and to pay things forward, I have 10pks of each for gifts when I get more cards that is..

Most of these I have 2 packs of, while the AK and ICE I have 10ea.
PCP
Sabertooth #3
Brainstorm
Sour Diesel V3
Sour Diesel V3 x Moonshadow

some nice gear right here

Why thank you😁
FB_IMG_1721215403003.jpg

Late getting on here tonight.... my thumb is all swollen and hurts like heck. I think a Black Widow bit
me removing my house shutters to repaint. Never seen it, just had my thumb begin hurting right on the knuckle just below the thumb nail.. ouch. no bad symptoms so far, been just over 24hrs.
Just can't bend my thumb, grrrr. and hitting this space car is murder, why do I keep using my thumb when it hits right on the bump... waaaaaaah
The wife of an old working partner got bit in the right index finger by a brown recluse while cleaning out a pile of firewood. It hurt for a day before she went to the doc. He put her in outpatient getting an IV bag of antibiotics for a full seven days. Didn't help. She lost her finger from the first knuckle to the nail. Might wanna get that checked out, especially with a thumb.

Nope sorry.... that's my hippy buddy Draig ... but your handle now makes sense and pretty much what I thought... love a good hippy.. you a Deadhead... they used to camp at the resort I managed night before the concert and stay a week... naked chicks bathing in the river... and since I was the manager, I of course had to walk all the way over and speak to them... super nice people all judged wrong mostly... and, the view was purdy good. hehe.
Your buddy Draig joined MP yesterday. Looks like us Michiganders are fixin' to take over!

Your buddy Draig joined MP yesterday. Looks like us Michiganders are fixin' to take over!
Only thing wrong with MI is too much snow in winter. Mom grew up in Reed city but moved to Cadillac in her late teens as her dad got a great factory job. We visited her parents at least 2 weeks a year. Dad was in the reserves do when he went on maneuvers, mom took us to visit her Family. We had a blast there. Swimming everyday and fishing too. After dad retired we went all together and he would take us out on the boat to fish. Loved fishing with dad. Up until he retired from the service he only took the boys on the boat to fish. A lit of fond memories there.

Daaammmnnn! Nice ladies!
Thanks GM... it seems like some of the accidental grows can come out the best you ever had. we did this as a small experiment last season. Draig I think painted Celtic Stone pollen onto my Black Oger and we probably got 100 seeds or so. Gave some out, have a few left.
Hoping we get a breeding pair with these, Draig and Lady Zandra are trying to clone them both so they can be sexed now.... otherwise, be into Sept before we know probably....

Updated Shot.... this time Draig supplied the hat... love it, want one.. hahha
Black Ogerstone and Draig.jpg

Freakshow F2 "The White Pheno"
I gifted some of these seeds to my brudda JT who sent them to Dr Anna who wanted to grow them out and investigate the medical properties of this unusually growth characteristics of a marijuana plant...
I have my old neighbor growing these poolside up in NY and nobody knows yet it is what it is.... an MJ plant.

And, if you ran these near a bunch of Bottlebrush style plants, even the bud development would blend in.

I give you... Superfreak White Pistol Pheno
Superfreak f2 white pheno.jpeg

Freakshow F2 "The White Pheno"
I gifted some of these seeds to my brudda JT who sent them to Dr Anna who wanted to grow them out and investigate the medical properties of this unusually growth characteristics of a marijuana plant...
I have my old neighbor growing these poolside up in NY and nobody knows yet it is what it is.... an MJ plant.

And, if you ran these near a bunch of Bottlebrush style plants, even the bud development would blend in.

I give you... Superfreak White Pistol Pheno
View attachment 359485
I was sent some superfreak it says it was bread for medicinal potency. They got doaked 24 hours and went to an oven mitt. I have been eyeing freakshow and superfreak for almost a year. I got the superfreak sat and the others will be here soon. They have already been mailed. Those will be getting soaked as well. I culled 3 males of pineapple skunk. There is now room.

Them freaks freak me out. Not interested at all to grow them..lol.
I remember them Duckfoot plants that went around years ago. Wasn't interested vin them either..lol

A nice Maple Leaf Indica...I'm in..lol Old strain ya don't see much anymore.

Them freaks freak me out. Not interested at all to grow them..lol.
I remember them Duckfoot plants that went around years ago. Wasn't interested vin them either..lol

A nice Maple Leaf Indica...I'm in..lol Old strain ya don't see much anymore.
I like to try things before hating. They are super ugly fir a weed plant but if the smoke is fire who cares. It is supposed to be great for medicinal uses. Thats what I want. Got people asking for canna salve so I am trying it again… to mail it. We will see if I get them confiscated or not. If they go through I will be sending them out again

I like to try things before hating. They are super ugly fir a weed plant but if the smoke is fire who cares. It is supposed to be great for medicinal uses. Thats what I want. Got people asking for canna salve so I am trying it again… to mail it. We will see if I get them confiscated or not. If they go through I will be sending them out again
I hear ya but.....a plant has to appeal to me and these just do not.

I consider these a exotic type grow. Out of the ordinary strain for sure. I'd not turn down an opportunity to grow it outside but I have nowhere to do so.

I am curious to see how these grow for ya.

Can these be bred with normal strains?

I hear ya but.....a plant has to appeal to me and these just do not.

I consider these a exotic type grow. Out of the ordinary strain for sure. I'd not turn down an opportunity to grow it outside but I have nowhere to do so.

I am curious to see how these grow for ya.

Can these be bred with normal strains?
No clue as I am just learning. And am just crossing same strains unless asked otherwise. The WW Beast mode was Carty’s idea sorta of. The beast was so honking big I wanted more of her. I love a huge auto. I culled the males as they were puny. Carty sent me some beast mode pollen. I dusted a few branches. We will see what we get. I will be soaking them. My WW photos are sad looking little girls. I will stick with my autos. The freak show I will have to veg in the house for8 weeks at least. Then I can toss them outside. In 2 months I will se if they are in or outside. We don't get freezes here until after Thanksgiving. Sometimes Late Dec. one year Dec24th was our first frost. Usually it is Mid Dec.

Latest posts

Back