Can't hide this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I'm going to take down the rest of my 2 plants that broke from the wind storm to make room to get to more of the garden for some trimming that can't be reached without scaffolding.
Guess what I am doing tonight.
20240919_203224.jpg

Remember blowing bubbles when you were a kid? I saw bubbles the other day and he was looking for you. LOL......
20240921_094337.jpg

Reminds me it hasn't rained here it's perfect for flowering leaves are falling getting colder no rain I gta go water my outside girls .

Well after feeling bad Sunday ended up having Norovirus. Then my wife came down with it. Turns out she brought it home from work. Need to get some more drying racks built today. Going to be my largest at-home harvest. Got behind being on the couch for 2 days.
It sucks being sick but I can relate. Been a bit under the weather. I cant couch anything. If I check out my patents would starve or be sitting in piss. Neither of which I will let happen. I at least have cameras so I can lay down for a 1/2 hour at a time once in a while.

Last edited:
Hopefully you get feeling better soon. I am one of those immune compromised people. When I come down with something it hits hard and lingers. I'm 54 and almost or should have died at least 3 times.

Hopefully you get feeling better soon. I am one of those immune compromised people. When I come down with something it hits hard and lingers. I'm 54 and almost or should have died at least 3 times.
I have fibromyalgia. It is mostly under control until the weather changes from hot to coolish which is where we are now. It cools off in the evening to the low 60’s. Still in upper 90’s in the day time. The fluctuation reeks havoc on the fibro

Latest posts

Back