G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chopped another Heri-Berry this morning. Down to 2 plants in the dark tent
IMG_3355.jpeg
IMG_3357.jpeg
IMG_3358.jpeg

The CDSRxND is some pretty good buzz bud. Nothing to look at really but I just typed out a15 minute rambling reply to a DM from Carty after a single hit off a vape of that stuff. The Heri-Berry is good too(more sedative/mellow) but I am not usually chatty. Kinda glad I have seeds, lots of seeds…😂

I have a tester signed up to give me feedback on both plants. Maybe I will do a give-away. I have seeds crossed from the CDSRxND with both strains if I get good feedback.

The CDSRxND is some pretty good buzz bud. Nothing to look at really but I just typed out a15 minute rambling reply to a DM from Carty after a single hit off a vape of that stuff. The Heri-Berry is good too(more sedative/mellow) but I am not usually chatty. Kinda glad I have seeds, lots of seeds…😂

I have a tester signed up to give me feedback on both plants. Maybe I will do a give-away. I have seeds crossed from the CDSRxND with both strains if I get good feedback.
Im interested in the HB…lol

Latest posts

Back