How do you pull yourself out of the dumps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I am incredibly messy but I know exactly where things are...but at the same time can never find what I am looking 🤔 that's the ADHD side of the brain, can have phone in hand and be looking for it but you ask me where the most random things are at any given time and I usually know, it's a weird life
WW is a good strain for mental clarity. It helps me stay focused. I know nit the same . It slso help me with stress.

With a new Avatar from an Old friend
1726744203499.png

I been sober off heroin for six years. I just had to take little steps. If i just sit home and sleep a lot I stay down. Routine and structure is very important its hard but get up clean up and just go for a mile or two walk. Get some sunshine. Make sure to be out of the house the same time every day. I volunteer to cook at a day center for the homeless. Try to get a pet. Something that needs you for it to live. I have always said we are all crazy but some are in a different place. I think people are always here to lend support but its you that has to keep moving

I been sober off heroin for six years. I just had to take little steps. If i just sit home and sleep a lot I stay down. Routine and structure is very important its hard but get up clean up and just go for a mile or two walk. Get some sunshine. Make sure to be out of the house the same time every day. I volunteer to cook at a day center for the homeless. Try to get a pet. Something that needs you for it to live. I have always said we are all crazy but some are in a different place. I think people are always here to lend support but its you that has to keep moving
Yes pets do help with depression. I got my Son a Cat and I think he loves her more than me some times but he is still here and I am grateful.

Sorry I had that all messed up. I have just smoked a 1/2 a J way more than I normally do. Got to start buying mini cones I don't like to relight.
I never knew these existed. Cool idea I may have to try. But, with fifty years rolling experience, it seems a shame to waste my ability to roll smooth burning fatties. One usually lasts Mrs Zuma and I a day.
With minis, I could get more variety each day. Hmmmm...

I never knew these existed. Cool idea I may have to try. But, with fifty years rolling experience, it seems a shame to waste my ability to roll smooth burning fatties. One usually lasts Mrs Zuma and I a day.
With minis, I could get more variety each day. Hmmmm...
Well I smoke alone it only taste good the first time relighting a j tastes like shit to me. Sometimes I pinch the burnt part off and put the rest in a bowl. I prefer my one hitters. Taste great every time.

True, the first puffs are for taste, the rest are for effect. But getting the taste all the time is an interesting idea. I never liked bowls or one hitters particularly, though a good bong rip can be cool. I've dropped a box in my Amazon cart.

I tell you the mini blunts are great after a shitity day also if y'all are looking for variety with cigars. Sometimes that hit of nicotine is just what the day needs. Def don't knock it till you try. Spliffs ain't bad either though

I tell you the mini blunts are great after a shitity day also if y'all are looking for variety with cigars. Sometimes that hit of nicotine is just what the day needs. Def don't knock it till you try. Spliffs ain't bad either though
I dont like blunts. The tobacco ruins it for me. I used to smoke and I quit in 93

Latest posts

Back