Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rose, what are you doing checking out his jeans, lol. Does Mr. RB stay in the room when cute delivery guy arrives? LOL

Still so cold here, and drippy. Next 4 days are nothing but grey, showers, and cold. Not conducive to unmolded od buds that's for sure.

8:59 Vape it Up!!!

In a guerilla, not really. Most of the local guys are just going to have to take a loss, whether it's to mold or harvesting early

If they're good growers they cleared all the sapling trees and brush that block airflow.

Godd Morning BHC :ciao:

Foggy here:(

BIU :bong:

Good morning bhc.... a little cooler here this morning..... still going to be hot here today........... done with the harvesting for a month or so....... working on my curing process....... got my china made humidity thingys like Hick said............. so far so good....... hope your stoned to the bone..... I am.

Good morning all. Drippy and grey here today, tomorrow, and the next day.

Sitting on the porch drinking my coffee. And I actually have no errands to run or any reason to drive today, so it's time to..........

WAKE AND BAKE

Ozzy, what are counting? Joints??? Oh man, i hope you can't smoke 13 joints...

Good morning peeps. Good morning Duck....

I guess I am going to try my hand at making simpson oil. I have a friend who needs it and I will have lots of trim.... My cute dispensary guy says they are looking for someone that has it and will buy it..what do you think guys? I would use everclear and a rice cooker OUTSIDE. Maybe i could provide some for the dispensary? I will be studying up on that.
It is 48 degrees here this morning...feels great.

Mel, don't you love a day where you can do anything you want? Enjoy not going anywhere.
G13 what did you get that hick told you to get?

I am off to deal with some alaska thunder yay.

Started at Midnight goal is 46 by midnight. Be friends here soon. Then it's shroooooooooooooom time, throw away the cork and tap the keg:D
:ciao::48:

14,15 down

Joints???? wow!!!! i am too old to party like that... I have always been too old I think.

yep Joints bong hit would be easy. Got challenge our self every once in awhile

Rose I had to go look it up....... it is called a Hygrometer....... I ordered 10 0f them........ put them in the quart jars....... makes it easy to know whats going on in your jars.

hXXp://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-Digital-LCD-Thermometer-Hygrometer-Humidity-Temperature-Meter-Probe-O0-/111165993058?pt=US_Weather_Meters&hash=item19e2027062

Oh, very cool g13, that is awesome...

ozzy, I couldn't agree with you more...lofty goals are what gets through this life.. I just don't understand how you can be typing... Are you smoking one kind or are you mixing it up? Good luck with your goals and please keep us posted.

typing very slowly It's when the shrooms kick in typing becomes unpossible

in the mix is my skunk, ad x pe, sour blue moonshine, gooey x purple empress, blackberry and 2 unmarked jars, rolled up 46 yesterday and mixed up the joints what ever comes to hand is next to go up in smoke

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

72* and 77% humidity.......sticky.

RoseBud, good luck with the Simpson oil. In my opinion...if you can help some folks out and put a few bucks in your pocket...go for it and best of luck.

Melvan, sitting on the porch with coffee, weed, and no errands sounds nice...but be careful of the coyotes. They're attracted to coffee and weed, it's what all the world famous coyote hunters used for bait, but they had to stop because they kept finding middle aged housewives caught in their live traps...:eek: And that's a catch and release no one wanted to help with. ;)

Where's Smokinmom been? Ain't heard from her for a couple days.

What time is it?......Oh Yeah...:bong: :bong: :bong:

Latest posts

Back