Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
ozzydiodude said:
Listening to the Buckeyes and Browns:huh: no wonder your deaf. You strained your ears trying to here a score from either one :p

If you're going to insult my guys then I invoke the "No Sports" rule from the T.O.U. LOL

What day is it? Guess what day it is. Can you guess what day it is? (I love that commercial).

Morning duck, Mel, grower and Rosebud. I think that I will join you all with a latte and a bowl.

It is cooling down here also. It is 51 but it feels cooler. The high only getting to 66. It is supposed to be 36 tonight, so I will be covering the tomatoes and peppers tonight. We usually have a nice Indian summer here, but fall is in the air already.

Mel, colder and damp feeling here, too. I find the older I get, the earlier I go to bed. Ten is about the norm now. I do enjoy mornings though--hated them when I was younger. I can't seem to sleep in anymore. Beautiful color on that Buckeye--are they normally that purple?

Grower, life is good! What have you got hanging :giggle: (by that I mean strains) and what is ready to chop.

Rosebud, I got an inexpensive espresso machine so I can join you in the mornings with a latte and a bowl. I am so jealous that you can just call the dispensary and have a cute guy bring stuff right to your door. I would think I'd died and gone to heaven. You enjoy yourself enough for both of us.

Duck, I am needing a new radio/CD player for the Jeep (no radio stations in the mountains), any suggestions (I am poor so nothing too expensive or fancy)?

I am planning on doing a lot of nothing, except to tend to the garden today. Hope everyone has a great day.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

60* and raining here. Supposed to go up to 85* today, so it's gonna' be a sticky one.

I'm having a little breakfast, coffee, and Cindy-99. My Christmas catalogue came in the mail yesterday....:woohoo: . So I'm perusing their wares :hubba: They have 1,000 foot reels of heavy duty wire with receptacles already connected......all I have to do is select and screw in the lights.
I find myself in a precarious position..........perched mid-way between a heart attack and an orgasm....:eek:

RoseBud, the delivery guy doesn't have to stop coming by.......now you can invite him for a coffee and show him your stuff. I bet he'd like that, sorta' a bus drivers holiday.

Melvan, there's nothing wrong with going to bed at 10 o'clock, the "Old Coots" part, I'd be worried...;)
And why is it that "Coots" are always old? I've never heard of young coots, or even middle aged coots. They must start out as young coots and ripen into true cootiness over the years. I'd like to spot one in the developmental stages of cootness.

G-13, congrats on the harvesting....I think...:eek: With all this hanging, whacking, and trimming...I not sure if you're harvesting or involved in a feud. ;)

let's do this peeps...:bong: :bong: :bong:

THG I bought a Boss for $49.95 from Mierers(sp.??) and a connector from Wally World Crap for $10...Fits right in but I do need to come up with something to cover the gap in the dash. Old radio was huge and cassette compared to this one.

65* today and need take Kandi get her Hair cutt...Meeting with a couple that wants to buy the Shop today...they offering 3 times what we have into it:D....may just do that....Have a couple more plants to Harvest....more trimming outback...oh and plenty of :bong1: Rips:D

:bong:

THG........I have a The Ultimate and Super Lemon Haze hanging on the sting....... in the closet on day 68 of flower another Super Lemon Haze........... got 3 Hashberrys at almost 4 weeks in flower....... got one Satori at 2 weeks in flower........ just placed in flower a Deadhead and another Satori(clone).

Very nice line up G13....sounds yummy at your house.

4U, wow, good luck.

Cubby "perched mid-way between a heart attack and an orgasm.." that made me laugh and laugh.

Good to hear from you THG... I miss ya! Glad your having latte's. Soon we will have satori to go with that...yay.

Hi Ozzy!

BIU!

Good morning to all. I am about to Smoke a bowl of Purp Krytonite,,and work in my yard.

Cubby, a coot is a species of duck that become pests when they get older. Old coots make it hard for hunters to get the more desirable species of ducks that they tend to hang around. Old coots are also known for running after people and being aggressive, while younger birds are more timid and stand offish.

So, I think that's probably why a grumpy old person is called an old coot.

mornin Rose:ciao:

How are your OD's doing?

Howdy Melvan, Orange, G13, cubby, 4U, , Weedhopper, THG and pcduck and all ya'll bongers out there!:ciao:

4U, you getting any pm on those monsters over there? Saw those pics, bud. Probably the most beautiful OD girls I've seen grown on this side of the Pass :cool2:

2:02 2+2=4, all the numbers are there, so that makes it near enough to 4:20 for me

7greeneyes said:
4U, you getting any pm on those monsters over there? Saw those pics, bud. Probably the most beautiful OD girls I've seen grown on this side of the Pass :cool2:

Why you sucking up? You owe money or something?

Melvan said:
Why you sucking up? You owe money or something?

No, I've seen quite a few OD's in my time and those are literally some of the best od plants for western Washington I've ever seen.

Most get pm or don't get enough light or they get ghosted or the grower just doesn't know what to do.

p.s. Meoooow kitten! fft fft! :rofl:

It was nice of you 7G to say "on this side of the pass"...that was a compliment to me Mel, I am just sure of it.:D I am on the other side of the pass, you see.

7G,My outdoor is a worry. They are all cloudy and some have a little amber. If this was indoors i would harvest,,but these buds are toooooooo little!!!!!! to harvest.:eek:

For the record, 4U has the most beautiful garden on any side of any pass... He rocks it, plain and simple, the best.

I love my cute delivery guy. I will miss him... He always stays an hour and he talks and is cute and has pot in a nice white bag...what's not to like. Oh, and very expensive jeans i have never heard of. BIU....

Latest posts

Back