Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Hemp Goddess said:
Look in the fridge--I think you put it there last night when you were high.

:doh:

your right....its right next to the Budlight Lime:D

:bong:

Guests just left. My house looks like there was a party, but I don't care. Mel the housewife doesn't punch in until tomorrow. And she's already let the boss know she'll be late.

Melvan is watching the rest of the game and toking a joint

Mel, i know that feeling when you close the door on the last guest and take a breath and say that was fun..i am exhausted. Good for you.

Hey WH, how you doing? I just smoked a joint of some skunk, it was a good decision. Have i mentioned that it is HOT OUTSIDE?????

Good Morning BHC........ mmmm mmmm good....... nothing like the first hit of the day.

Good morning bongers,

Had a terrific thunder and lightning and down pour last night followed by wind, thankfully, the girls got pretty wet so i am glad for the wind. The temp has dropped and i am happy. We were at a memorial service when the storm hit and when i was singing rolling thunder it was rolling outside... Scary drive home in the dark at storm... Made me think of Colorado and all the water..those poor people!
A new day now... I am up for it...oh let me get my solo. BIU peeps.

I gotta start partying only half the weekend, my old bones can't handle all weekend any more.

ozzydiodude said:
2:stoned:2type:p

:eek: not quite there smart guy---i do have a couple trimming injuries to the fingers though:cry: :p

how you be today on this beautiful fall morning :48:

orangesunshine said:
---i do have a couple trimming injuries to the fingers though:cry: :p

:48:

You still trim :laugh:

top o the morn to my mp peeps!

Hope everyone in CO is safe.

:smoke1: for those who didn't make it...

Going to bed sounds good... You must be tired SM.

Just had a little Northern lights... i like that stuff.

BIU Peeps.
High mr fist.... How the heck are you?

Latest posts

Back