Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
As hungry as I am right now, I am about ready to try it as it sure smells good:)

Very nice 4U, I wish I had room for more ink, but both arms are covered as is my back and chest. The only place left on my torso is my belly....I ain't getting no belly tattoos. :eek:

I was actually hoping my guess was right........I'd like to see someone with a tattoo of two red pandas wrestling over a fig newton....:D

But yours is nice.......maybe go back for a touch up and add at least one red panda. ;)

:bong: :bong: :bong:

Yuc bread, lololol.

Love the tat 4u. Wish I had boobs like those. :p

Well damn, listen to this ****:

I got tired of the same hair stylist I'd seen for 2 decades and found a new one. Her husband died from a fluke infection after a minor surgery about the time I found a new stylist, YIKES!!! I LOVED what the new girl did with my hair and saw her a few times. One day I called to make an appt and she she said she wasn't doing hair anymore because she was starting chemo and radiation for cancer. I find yet another stylist. She wasn't as good as the gal who got cancer but I still liked what she did...So I texted her just now. She's been in the hospital since mid July recovering from a horrific car accident. She showed me pics of her car- she's very lucky to be alive!!!!!!!

Here I am, needing a cut as well has my shaggy-haired teenage son. I'm almost afraid to find anyone as it seems I only curse them. :-0. Maybe I should go to beauty school to learn to cut my own hair, but crap!!! Hate to think of what could happen to me then!!!!!

I give up. My son and I will grow our hair to our ankles...

Sigh.

From the sound of it SM it would be safer for the stylist:p Bet you walk into a saloon and they all run for the back door

I have toxic hair, lol.

Gonna behave on your date tonight ozz? Don't forget the condoms lol.

Pax to the rescue. :D

Good thing I stopped in before heading out, SM those's were the last thing on my mind.

Got my new coverall on, fresh shaven and feet clean so it out I go

You put it on already Ozzy? Don't you know the "coverall" should stay in the pack until the time is right?

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
cubby has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

E-MJ...is like e-cigs....a portable vaporizor..use BHO:D

Still love the Bong

:bong:

Coveralls For those of us that practice safe sex the minute we walk out the door

it's intermission time setting here burning I'm on MP she's on Facebook

A early good morning to my pothead friends........ I'm off to the woods today......... have a great day...... and hit that thang like you mean it.
:bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

a cool 49 here

BIU :bong:

:ciao: BHCers:48:

Fog and 47 here
:bolt: fish should be biting

Loaded and waiting for yall

:bong::bong::bong2::bong2::bongin::bongin:

Latest posts

Back