Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
SmokinMom said:
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
cubby has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Naughty bear, naughty naughty naughty.

Getting ready for some of my peeps to come and party. Got to do some cooking (but not some cleaning, lol)

BIU! All day!

Ozzy must have had a good date, no post from him yet.

Edited to add: I should have read further back Ozzy, lol

ozzydiodude said:
:ciao: BHCers:48:

Fog and 47 here
:bolt: fish should be biting

Loaded and waiting for yall

:bong::bong::bong2::bong2::bongin::bongin:

Im on my way. It may take awhile,,,Im a Weedhopper.:D And dont try using me for bait.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

54* and sunny.

it's time for a little C-99 and breakfast, while I clear out my message folder...:eek:

Then I'm gonna' grab my tackle box and meet up with Ozzy andWeedHopper, what are we fishing for? Bass?
WeedHopper would have the advantage, you know all the fish would be "lured" towards him...;)

Melvan, enjoy your party, but you better frisk your guests.......Some of them may be carrying that devil weed.....MARIJUANA...:hubba:
WHat kind of grub you puttin' out Mel?

let's do this....:bong: :bong: :bong:

I need to biu and be back...i am late. Enjoy your fishing and company and all good stuff this weekend guys!

Good morning everyone. :)

You boys go fishin, I'm going to Mel's.

I went to bed by 1am, that's kinda early. I still have lots of cleaning to do, or rather the kids do, lmao.

Ozz, glad you had a good time.

Thanks for clarifying 4u.

Slept in rose? It's good for ya. :)

Hi weedhopper, think were done with the 100s now? And 49, man I'm jealous of you guys with the cool temps. Here in big d, fall only seems to last for a month, same with spring, lol.

Still having a hair cut dilemma. My sons bangs are a good inch below his eyes. I don't really care how long the rest of it is...

Biu folks!
;)

Every fished for rc boats? 2 boys where playing with one and it quit on them. So I cast at it til I snagged it. We play with it and got it back running. Had a ball playing with that thing might just have to get one.

It's BIU time :bongin::bongin:

good morning BHC........ hope your high as you want to be........ I'm enjoying some Pineapple chunk this morning....... love the skunk in it........ head rushes to all.

Morning. Got a bit of the "weed sluggishness" for a a hang over, guests are sleeping upstairs as driving soon became a non-option.

Made a big pot of home made sauce and pasta, garlic bread, salad. We sat in the kitchen, we smoked. We sat in the living room, we smoked. We sat around the fire, we smoked. Oh, and then we smoked, and then smoked just a bit more to make sure we hadn't forgotten how to do it.

Good morning ALL, good morning Duck

Hi Orange, you are up and attum this morning... G13, that sounds good to me..

Mel, sounds like you had a wonderful party with wonderful food. BIU peeps!

Melvan said:
We sat in the kitchen, we smoked. We sat in the living room, we smoked. We sat around the fire, we smoked. Oh, and then we smoked, and then smoked just a bit more to make sure we hadn't forgotten how to do it.

Sounds like the same party circle I run in. Mel

I don't check the keys unless the jug comes out. If the liqueur is flowing it's "hand over the keys or fight" I ain't seeing NO friends die over a drink.

Latest posts

Back