Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
With the rains and it staying wet the bud rot is bad this yr for some plants. I dont know why but it seems the a clone plant is more likely to get bud rot than a plant grew from seed.

Really Ozzy? Why in the world would that be? You were right it is nice and warm and dark out there... I smoked a part of a joint and that was a great idea you guys had...biu,
Good morning SM.

Dont know for sure was reading thru my old grow logs and just noticed that I had not seen bud rot on but 4 plants that were seeds and 15 plants that were clones with bud rot in the past 12 yrs.

Worried about a couple of friends in CO.

One posted on another site that his house is wrecked, that the river was 400 miles wide, his car was gone, his motorcycle gone, and he was in a life and death situation. No word from him since. It's really scary, and I'm really scared for him.

Sending Thought and Prayers to all the ppl in Co

HI Mel you crossed my mind earlier

Thinking of all the people CO. Even you Hick:)

I bet Hick rode that sheep to the top of the mountain:rofl:

Bet your right walking behind would have just made for a bunch of behind the bushes stops:rofl:

400 miles wide? Holy ****!!!!!!!!!! I'm worried for you now Mel.

Ready for the biu session? Who took my green lighter?

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

48* should only top out at 72* today, fall is rushing in.

Hitting a little C-99 and some Snowcap, and doing a bit of straightening up around the place. I'm having a window contractor come by later today. 12 new windows got to be put in before the snow flies, around here that's like a month and a half away.

The flooding in Co is crazy. Too bad they can't capture all that water and send it to Texas, they never have enough water.
I know the guy Melvan was talking about (same site) his posts sounded very serious, hoping he and his people are o.k.. The destructive power of nature is awe inspiring.

BIU BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

Cubby, after reading what he said, I've been really worried. Actually woke up in the middle of the night and it was the first thing I thought.

best wishes to the coloradolady, the hickster, and all the coloroadoians out there---thinking of you---hope you and yours be safe and sound :D

:ciao: cubby

4U, let's see the new ink.

She is still healing..but she looks awesome :lama:

:bong:

1-008.JPG

2-010.JPG

3-006.JPG

Nice ink 4u. I cancelled the tat I was planning, just glad things changed before I got it

:holysheep: :batman:

I had some yucca extract that the humidity got to. Made it a sheet of goo.

Place in oven to see if I could dry it out.

Well the dang thing smells like dinner and raised up like a loaf of bread:eek:

Anyone else have this situation?

BIU :bong:

Latest posts

Back