Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
IDK Rose, but around here it seems like the birds love to fly over and drop presents on my girls:(...I hate that. It will rot a bud faster then water.

pcduck said:
IDK Rose, but around here it seems like the birds love to fly over and drop presents on my girls:(...I hate that. It will rot a bud faster then water.

I have seen a little on some big leaves, but i have a little yard, thus little birds.

I have seagulls and Giant Blue Herons and others here. Let me tell ya there is nothing little that comes out of them:laugh:

pcduck said:
Did they say what might have caused your heart attack? Stress? Bad eating? or combination along with the bad genes?

My Dad died at the age of 36 with a Heart Attack,,,so yea Genes were a big part. My Doc said I looked to be in very good shape. Now I didnt help things any believe me.I Smoked for years and did dumb **** when I as younger. I had no idea I had heart problems untill I had the heart attack,,thought I had Acid Reflux. Im a very active guy,,so it caught me off gaurd.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Wow WH, take care of yourself.

Good morning BHC........ cleaned the bong last night.......... time for it to get dirty again........ did anybody here ever drink bong water?

Good morning Bong hogs. Good morning Duck.

WH, I am so glad you survived and are here to talk to us. How tragic to loose to your dad at 36. My kids are that age. Gosh. Ok, i will go for a walk this morning with you in mind..exercise.

The low here is 68... feels like a storm is coming..I hope so.

How are you all this morning?

78f 2 days ago at about this time, today 52f at about the same time.

I am doing great:)

Glad to hear it Duck, sounds like fall has hit where you are. I love fall, don't you? I just don't love powdery mildew and that picture of Irish's freaked me out...Think i will just stare at my plants the rest of this month.:watchplant:

Too dark to biu on the patio...shoot.

Never too dark for bong hits under the stars Mel.:p

Wake n Bake it does a mind right

Had pm once, got rid of it.(knocking on wood)

Now bud rot that is a whole different story.
One of the main reasons I quit the OD(except for a handful)

Good morning bhc. :)

Tis Friday. Most importantly, it's payday. Been hit pretty hard the last couple weeks so its a big relief.

1 day til the kids will be busy cleaning..lmao.

Biu everyone.

Latest posts

Back