WPM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgutta420

Reaction score
I’m at where I’m at and I’ll be where I be
Does this look like wpm to anyone? This plant is outside and pretty much neglected I’ll be honest…I added some osmocote for veggies and I just water. It seemed like a dud when I had it inside but it’s actually doing pretty good outside, much better than I ever expected. So it’s being exposed to all of these cold nights and the elements. Also on the 2nd pic I circled in red you can see webs…I don’t think it’s spider mites but maybe just a normal spider. You have to look close but it’s there. There’s a daddy long legs that has been hanging out for about a month on the plant - he is the 2nd circle - but they don’t make webs so idk. I’ve let him chill because I assume he’s eating bugs. I kind of try not to touch it just in case it is wpm or anything else spreadable so I don’t bring it back in the house and infect my indoor plants.

Attachments

• IMG_2760.jpeg
    IMG_2760.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2759.jpeg
    IMG_2759.jpeg
    776.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Just an opinion, but it looks like bugs not powdery mildew. Well, maybe a bit of pm on the first picture, but some insect damage, too.its smart not to bring that stuff back in, whatever it is.

Just an opinion, but it looks like bugs not powdery mildew. Well, maybe a bit of pm on the first picture, but some insect damage, too.its smart not to bring that stuff back in, whatever it is.
Ok thanks for your input. Guess I’ll just put on some gloves and check underneath the leaves to see if I see any bugs. I plan on washing them after harvest too so hopefully it’s nothing major.

Looks like thrips damage a little. I see no pm in there. Hard to miss pm. Leaves look dusted in an off colored white kinda fuzzy looking. Starts in patches and spreads fast in moist environments.

Your plants look great!

Latest posts

Back