Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • no

Votes: 76 69.1%

• Total voters
1621431951641.png

The poll closed yesterday but we are having so much fun I left it open.

How does everybody feel about o'l Doc Fauci these days. Prick is in cahoots with China....what is going on in this country. Are there any American Patriots running this country left. Ya know death by firing squad is still allowed for Traitors in this country. Blast a couple of them with an AR 15 and they might think twice about what they are doing.

@ Hippie......I know I am walking the fargin line.

giphy.gif

OK here is my Theory on the Vaccines they are giving to as many as they can.
I theorize that the Government has long known about Alien Life and their existence here on Earth, but that was in the air and under water , Now they want to meet with us to decide if they allow the Human Race to live.
The Aliens have given us their DNA which after injected into humans will allow us all to breath Nitrogen gas which is what the Aliens themselves breath to survive .
The Aliens plan to rid the Earths' atmosphere of all oxygen for fuel and leave the nitrogen to breath, they are converting us to nitro breather also via the shots which have altered humans DNA closer to the Aliens.
The humans who do not take the shots will be acceptable casualties

Latest posts

Back