Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • no

Votes: 76 69.1%

• Total voters
Got my second shot yesterday, my arm is a bit sore but nothing otherwise. I was just checking the stats. Covid-19 has killed almost 4 million people worldwide, so far. That is more dead in 2 years than died on both sides, including civilians, in the Vietnam War, which lasted 20 years. And as for what is happening in India, Pakistan, and Nepal right now... might make that 4 million look like just the beginning.
Says the government. I call it bullshit. Guess the Covid ate the Influenza that kills thousands every year. And all those ppl that died from cancer and heart attacks, and lung related problems,,, died from Covid. Hummmmm😒

We're all gonna die.

I shot myself in vietnam,,, got back and shot my girlfriend and her sister too ..

I saw a video of a woman get the vax shot and then put a refrigerator magnet on her vax spot and it stuck to her flesh .. women bleed so they need the iron

Respect.
Salute.

my brother did 13 months in Nam , USMC , nary a scratch , then got home and shot himself in the foot with a .22 while rabbit hunting

What happened to America
giphy.gif

QUOTE="WeedHopper, post: 1121680, member: 13242"]
I told ya you would grow a third eye iffen ya took that shot. Look at Leafminer. Proof not fake news. 😁
[/QUOTE]

But the next time you look ...it is gone....

The rabbit hole is deep. Not sure if I'll live long enough to really hear just what this whole farce was about. I've got my suspicions, but 90% are political, so I'll just keep my yap shut out of respect for this site and our sheriffs.
Well said Hippie. It is best for me to go and post in another thread.

^^^^bwahahaha....Even with the Brown Acid we survived. That is when Country Joe was singing 1, 2, 3 what are we fighting for.......

Freedom is what. Something we are loosing today

IMO, the next world war will be fought with a virus and not guns or bombs. And unfortunately it will be deployed on us. And we will NOT be prepared. Seems like half the country isn't the slightest bit worried about something like this. As a matter of fact we will probably help fund the development of it.

giphy.gif

Have a nice day.....

Latest posts

Back