Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • no

Votes: 76 69.1%

• Total voters
I fashioned a home made mask
You should have seen the looks I was given
1622299200623.png

If you took the shot go find an EMF meter and check out what frequency your body is emitting .. probably 60 hz, add your cell phone's radiation frequency and wait .. BOOM

What absolute nonsense! I'm a transmitter engineer. That video is complete tripe and onions.

Fk that shot and mask and fk that little weasel that started the shit.
Walked into my Farm Market with no mask today. They finally took the sign down. Thanks to my Governor following Florida's lead.
I even went in to Wallmart without it again. I was maybe one out of a dozen that didnt have a mask on. The rest were sheep scared of their own shadow drinking the kool-aid.

What absolute nonsense! I'm a transmitter engineer. That video is complete tripe and onions.
So is 95% of the shit the government feeds you,,go fking figure. Fight fire with fire. They lied about this fking Covid and nobody seems to give a shit because the media has them scared. Amazing how the Covid ate the God Damn Influenza that kills several thousand ppl a year including children.

Just remember this.....at the end of the day we are all friends and marijuana not covid is what brings us together.

@ Leafminer I believe what you say and you are probably right but the fact remains that the whole truth is being withheld from the public. Not only covid but it has gotten so bad I don't believe much of anything that comes from an elected official or the media anymore. THAT IS A FARGIN SHAME!!!!

Not sure if I told this story
A good friend of mine went to get the shot
and she was freaked out a bit, while waiting after getting shot they saw a guy standing across the room staring at her and he would not stop. She was getting pissed and mumbled under her breath a few choice words , they make you wait 15 mins before leaving,.
She got so mad she was ready to shout what the F are you staring at me for a hole , but decided not to.
On her way out of the place she had to pass right by the A hole and she again starter to mumble at him as she realized the man was a cardboard cutout from an advertisement in the building . LOL
It was funny, the way she told it. ,

I don't mind anyones's opinions, but I am a professionally trained engineer and spent my life installing everything from little transmitters to huge transmitters of 1,500KW. And we engineers have a saying: You can't kid metal. Which means, you can argue as much as you like, but you can't change the laws of physics.
Now for a real life example. As you probably know, there have been suspicions about the symptoms experienced supposedly by staff in the Cuban embassy. I have read a huge pile of nonsense from non-engineers about that. Now here is what I know: I went on a security course in the UK when I joined the diplomatic service. During this, we were shown a method of eavesdropping, one of many I might add, that involved firing a narrowbeam microwave through a property. The beam was picked up on the other side and a sample mixed with the original. The difference between the two, contained the sounds from inside that vibrated anything of metal. A teaspoon for instance. That's why these days, embassies etc. are usually screened with materials that absorb RF energy. It is possible -- if the Cuban building was not protected, and if a fairly high frequency was used, say 10GHz or above -- that could cause symptoms as described.
However... I find it difficult to believe that the US antispy people don't know all this, and some of the 'explanations' given out by government are disingenuous to say the least. EG "sound waves". Complete **. I can easily enough modify my home hifi to make you feel sick without actually hearing anything. The problem with sonic weapons is they are nondirectional, they make everyone sick including the user! As a means of affecting people inside a building -- useless.
So there you are.

All I know is my wives snoring gives me a headache....By the way you have to be thick skinned to survive on a place like this and I wish people wouldn't get offended by our chicanery. We are just here to have fun. I am a bored old man with nothing better to do than play mind games all day.

giphy.gif

Following on from my last, I had the American Eagle in my hands at one point. You know, the one they found in the Moscow embassy with a bug in it. Wasn't very well made... I made the mistake of saying I could have built it smaller and got some very suspicious looks.

Latest posts

Back