Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • no

Votes: 76 69.1%

• Total voters
Of course there is life on other Planets. We would be fools to think we are the only living creatures is the vast Solar System. And we are in just one Solar System our Galaxy.

So far, astronomers have found more than 500 solar systems and are discovering new ones every year. Given how many they have found in our own neighborhood of the Milky Way galaxy, scientists estimate that there may be tens of billions of solar systems in our galaxy, perhaps even as many as 100 billion.

Our Government would never do anything to hurt us now would they.

1621975299534.png

Well, who ever is here so far they are just watching us as far as we know.....then there is Roster's theory. Might not be all that far fetched.
When you consider that people have observed flying craft performing manoeuvers that defy the laws of physics... consider, if you were playing a multiplayer game, to a computer sprite, what you do in the game would appear to defy the laws of physics. Also consider, if you were one of the sprites, there would be artifacts that act as absolute limits. Such as the cpu speed, the clock frequency. You couldn't exceed that, in the game. Very like the speed of light in our universe... Also consider, space is expanding. We haven't quite figured out why. The answer might be simple: the game designer is adding more memory space to their game. We are living in a simulation, friends.

I Am The Beast
I Have Come To Devourer All Souls.
Now That You Wear The Mark Of Stupidity.

Just wait to see what I have instore for next Plague to come.
X47e.gif

Latest posts

Back