Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • no

Votes: 76 69.1%

• Total voters
I've got to go back to the Hindu's house today and find out if I had or already had the Wuhan flu. If so, it sure wasn't bad enough to screw up the entire American economy and educational systems up over. I'll be glad when this idiot shit is over. I've got some work to do around here, and Menard's is the closest place to get supplies, but they are mask nazis. I ain't playin' their games.

I got more.....

TAKE THIS MASK AND SHOVE IT....I AIN'T WEARING IT NO MORE.
PRESIDENT SAYS TO TAKE IT OFF AND I'M THROWING IT ON THE FLOOR....BOSS MAN SAYS TO LEAVE IT ON AND I'M WALKING OUT THE DOOR....

TAKE THIS MASK AND SHOVE IT I AIN'T WEARING IT NO MORE.....

Second verse same as the first.

Last edited:
Back from the Hindu's place. No Wuhan this time around, no pneumonia, and no SPOTS on the lungs! Happy boy here.
Said my thyroid was borderline underactive (what ever the h ell that means), and of course, blood in my urine. I reminded him that he'd told me the same shit 20 years ago, and if I'd had untreated kidney/bladder/prostate cancer, I'd have been underground at least 15 years ago.
He says, "I guess I see you in another 4 years?". I told him that I hoped not, 'cause the only time he sees me, I'm half dead.

Isn't it kind of funny that 60% of us haven't gotten the vaccine and none in that group have gotten covid, or gotten it bad enough to mention it.

I do think I had it when it first came our as I have indicated before but only a headache and slight blah feeling. I have had to have gotten it if it is as contagious as we are told. I go out to dinner 3 times a week and every day I am in a situation where somebody could infect me.

I am Not afraid of this crap nor are any of my family members. Frankly, we are more concerned with the side effects of this gov't mandated (almost) shot. And the political motivation to push it on the public.

Glad you came back Negative Hippie.

Hippie im glad to hear your good brother.
And as for the shot. Fk the shot and fk that punk ass little midget that wants us to wear mask. I don't wear a mask anywhere anymore. Not even in Wallmart. I walked into Wallmart a few days ago and was the only mother fker without a mask. Nobody looked at me stupid or said shit to me. Which is a good thing for them because i wasnt in a good mood.😠

And as for the shot. Fk the shot and fk that punk ass little midget that wants us to wear mask. I don't wear a mask anywhere anymore. Not even in Wallmart. I walked into Wallmart a few days ago and was the only mother fker without a mask. Nobody looked at me stupid or said shit to me. Which is a good thing for them because i wasnt in a good mood.😠
I wouldn't have ask you shit dude. Matter of fact as soon as I saw you without yours mine would drop.

O raffs! You just triggered a memory from a long time ago. I was walking to my car in a Wal-Mart parking lot when I saw a guy pull right up to an old lady with a walker crossing (in the pedestrian lane) in front of him and repeatedly blew his horn.

I walked over to his car, reached in and took out the keys from the ignition and threw them waaaay across the parking lot. The guy just kept staring, so I walked away smiling.

O raffs! You just triggered a memory from a long time ago. I was walking to my car in a Wal-Mart parking lot when I saw a guy pull right up to an old lady with a walker crossing (in the pedestrian lane) in front of him and repeatedly blew his horn.

I walked over to his car, reached in and took out the keys from the ignition and threw them waaaay across the parking lot. The guy just kept staring, so I walked away smiling.
People suck

Ask the ppl who have been taking Zantac. The one that they said was safer then the others.
I took Zantac for over 40 years... there wasn't anything else anyway.

Got my second shot yesterday, my arm is a bit sore but nothing otherwise. I was just checking the stats. Covid-19 has killed almost 4 million people worldwide, so far. That is more dead in 2 years than died on both sides, including civilians, in the Vietnam War, which lasted 20 years. And as for what is happening in India, Pakistan, and Nepal right now... might make that 4 million look like just the beginning.

Latest posts

Back