Who all is taking the Covid19 Vax?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is for taking the vaccine

• yes

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • no

Votes: 76 69.1%

• Total voters
Evening, back from dinner....what am i getting blamed for.

giphy.gif

This goes better here
1619954805783.png

Warning Virus a head, OK stick your heads in the sand now.
The Vaccine and Masks do not work.
Natural Herd immunity is our best bet, ask China they know.

There are several nursing homes around here and they are all doing fine. No fking outbreaks here or in Florida in thier nursing homes. Complete bullshit. If they are sick its probably the regular flu they have contracted that kills the elderly every fking year that everybody seems to have forgotten about or allergies. So sick of theses assholes and the Medias lying ass bullshit. Notice they said they are having mild symptoms. Well so is every fking body i know right now including me because we have allergies. My truck is yellow from pollen.😠

Last edited:
There are those who say, "It's only a few in many millions."

Here is an abrupt END to that bullschit road -- this is the actual official data:

1620728743924.png

To sum up what you are looking at:

"For prior years, we’re talking about roughly 100 deaths a year from somewhere between 250 million and 350 million vaccines administered. On the other hand, we’re talking about 3800 deaths from about 150 million COVID shots—-not in a full year; in only four months."

https://canadafreepress.com/article/covid-vaccine-deaths-the-numbers-point-to-a-catastrophe

These bombs keep on dropping.

Lookit at the Ow-strilian gummint law verbiage they used. They are pretty open about it:

1620739069583.png

DO NOT TAKE A GOVERNMENT-BACKED POISON THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM.

IF YOU DO AFTER SEEING THIS... SO BE IT.

I am starting to believe it more and more that China released this Virus upon the world after inoculating most of their people with a real vaccine that they have proven and tested to work over the many years their labs have been building this deadly strain.
Of course they had to leave one city unvaccinated (Wuhan) so they could say look we had deaths too, but we locked down very early. That is Cowdung, look how fast this spread when it came out, no way China could have controlled all of it's people not to travel within their country and spread it.
China may become a Glass Factory if they don't change their ways.

I don't care .....those charts are just another brick in the wall...I wasn't gonna take that shit before and I'm not taking it now. Ha ha!! I don't trust the gov't now and I didn't trust it before. They can shove this crap up their arize. Believe me they are gonna try .....they gotta get rid of it now that there is a huge and growing supply.

I don't care .....those charts are just another brick in the wall...I wasn't gonna take that shit before and I'm not taking it now. Ha ha!! I don't trust the gov't now and I didn't trust it before. They can shove this crap up their arize. Believe me they are gonna try .....they gotta get rid of it now that there is a huge and growing supply.
They will store it for when they start the new yearly vaccinations.

I am starting to believe it more and more that China released this Virus upon the world after inoculating most of their people with a real vaccine that they have proven and tested to work over the many years their labs have been building this deadly strain.
Of course they had to leave one city unvaccinated (Wuhan) so they could say look we had deaths too, but we locked down very early. That is Cowdung, look how fast this spread when it came out, no way China could have controlled all of it's people not to travel within their country and spread it.
China may become a Glass Factory if they don't change their ways.

China is in control now

they are the shot callers and the current administration are the clowns who carry out the wishes of their globalist masters

lots of photos out there showing our leaders and the Chinese handles behind them

the big obstacle before they take complete control of the USSA is our guns

soon UN troops will be rolling into towns and cities to round up all the guns

China is in control now

they are the shot callers and the current administration are the clowns who carry out the wishes of their globalist masters

lots of photos out there showing our leaders and the Chinese handles behind them

the big obstacle before they take complete control of the USSA is our guns

soon UN troops will be rolling into towns and cities to round up all the guns
Remember what the Major said , you bring that many UN soldiers
You better bring a heck of a lot of Body Bags.
Or we already have the coffins
1620753365192.png

I ain't got none. I am taking a course in how to speak Chinese though.
I useta be pretty good in Mandarin.

Just walk up to a Chinese guy and smile politely and say:

Ni hau a? <-- How are you?

Ni fumu meiyou jyehwun <-- Your parents were never married. (this is strong juju)

Ni twei dhou <-- You blow dogs.

That'll break the ice.

Latest posts

Back