What is in your backyard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20240930_173221152_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240930_173233346_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240930_173548147_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240930_173307864_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240930_173253735_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240930_173253946_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240930_173406661_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240930_173513055_HDR.jpg

That's our next 10 Caribbean vacations that we won't be taking now. I did all I could to discourage my wife, but she's wanted a pool since I've known her. Wonder if I can get one of the neighbor's kids to get us drinks while we float around the pool : )

View attachment 363979
Look nice it will be fun next summer. As long as the neighbors don't have farm animals.

I'm wondering what the gas bill is going to look like the first couple of months she keeps it heated. After that I'm guessing the heater will go unused : )

Pools are a pain in the ass. I just use the small blow up pools for my grandkids. After they get used they get thrown away.
Had a big in ground pool once at another house years ago and I filled the fker in and planted grass
Had an above ground here that was just as big a pain in the ass and tore it down and put a pad for a storage room which I am about to have built.😁

Pools are a pain in the ass. I just use the small blow up pools for my grandkids. After they get used they get thrown away.
Had a big in ground pool once at another house years ago and I filled the fker in and planted grass
Had an above ground here that was just as big a pain in the ass and tore it down and put a pad for a storage room which I am about to have built.😁
I was about to start dumping my used dirt in there

I remember years ago, Clio pushed a millage so the high school could have an olympic sized pool. They said that not only could the kids use it, but for a small fee, they'd let the public come too. They built it, but built it four feet shy of olympic sized for some reason. It stayed open one (1) year before they paid to backfill it. My township loves to piss away money.

My wife is unconcerned with the pita part of owning a pool. She is confident she can get her husband to do all the cleaning and maintenance, even if he rarely gets in the water himself <sigh>

My wife is unconcerned with the pita part of owning a pool. She is confident she can get her husband to do all the cleaning and maintenance, even if he rarely gets in the water himself <sigh>
But the kids will enjoy it and you can get high and watch then have fun

Latest posts

Back