What do you see?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
What do you see?

I will post the second pic in a few hours :)

2 what do you see..JPG

It looks like a woman and a man... But, we are in the middle of wake-n-bake... So, my eyes could be stoned :ccc:

on the 1 hand a bunch of dolphins and on the other a man and a woman :confused2:

ahh yea thanks puffin..i see the dolphins now too :)

I used to have a load of these trippy 'email' pics but that was on my old pc :(

perhaps it helped Me when I read the caption in french --message d'amour des dauphin-- ;)

LOL,
I love different languages, and french is cool. Ever notice how well women, the french language, wine, smoke, and cheese go together ? LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

"Recent investigations show that children cannot identify the erotic scene"

I decided to put it to the test Hippy. I called my 8 year old in to have a look, and asked him what he saw. He told me he saw a naked man and woman kissing, and said he could see her boobies. So much for that theory ... :rofl:

Runbyhemp said:
"Recent investigations show that children cannot identify the erotic scene"

I decided to put it to the test Hippy. I called my 8 year old in to have a look, and asked him what he saw. He told me he saw a naked man and woman kissing, and said he could see her boobies. So much for that theory ... :rofl:

:spit:

I'll ask my 4 yr old when he gets home. ;) Tho he's probably just as corrupted as his mommy afterall- he has my genes.

:hubba: OK, being the first to jump off on this one.... Apppartently I am completely corrupted!!! I couldn't even see the dolphins until they were colored!!! My hubby either... Sexual perverts??? Must be!!! Time to burn one!!!

LOL! I asked my 6 year old daughter what she saw and she replied; " a lady with four arms that is naked and has a bubble on her nose".

Can someone please explain to me why sexuality, a human behavior is corrupt to begin with?

Latest posts

Back