Decarboxylation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About enough so they don't float. I can do 4 quart amber jars at once my is about half. When they start to float I stop. I also put a wash cloth or towel in the bottom before loading the jars. Ours has a basket type gadget to lift out the hot jars afterwards. I dont think it is necessary but I do it. Scared od broken glass weed. My jars hold about 28 gm of weed. I use 2 in a large coconut oil from Costco it is way cheaper and bigger too. Gives me 3 full jars. Afterward for salve or cookies. I want to try the tincture with some weed. Cant find the ever clear. All the drunks in El Paso and beer and wine coolers are sold mostly. I could try harder but I am too busy. This is the first time I have actually sat down today with time for myself. Been nonstop all day from 5 am. It is worth it though. Not complaining just saying why I was missing most of the day. Glad its over though. That Panama Red hit the spot.

Latest posts

Back