The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my debit card hacked again. Second time this year. Found two charges from uscon.us, one on 8/7 for $39.95, and the second for $4.95. Got on their website and was transferred to a site that sold women's lingerie. Finally got to corporate's website and hit customer help. Had a live chat with someone and told them what had happened. They said the charges were from Mediagand.net, and that they were from a streaming site. I told them I'd never heard of them nor did I want the service. I was assured that the charges would be stopped. I told them I wanted my money back. They said it would be refunded in 3 to five business days.
I got ahold of my bank and told them what had happened. They killed the card and said that they'd put the money back in one to ten business days. What a pain in the ass. New card will be here in three to five business days.
It pays to stay on top of your account, I'll tell ya.
Very very risky to use a Debit card from your bank accounts , always use a major credit card
This way they only get the CC card money and not yours.
That card gives them direct access to your Millions, and some over seas hacker could be driving a new Rolls and not a used one

I don’t know, but it was so bad she wouldn’t repeat it.
I said nothing neither did he. I was grilling and reading the threads. It had a bunch if nonsense typed so I deleted it. I don't know why it posted.

I won't have a CC in the house. If I don't have the money to buy something, I don't need it. Huntington does a fine job guarding my debit card, and I don't keep a ton of money in my personal account anyhoo. I've gotten my money back every scam so far.

I said nothing neither did he. I was grilling and reading the threads. It had a bunch if nonsense typed so I deleted it. I don't know why it posted.
I've heard of butt dialing, but butt posting? That's a new one!

Y'all don't show this to Jan.😁
FB_IMG_1725536212631.jpg

Latest posts

Back