The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
35 here and high in the mid 60's clear and sunny........possible range day.
🇺🇸
Every day is a Possible Range Day, innit? 😎

Attachments

• Range Day.jpg
    Range Day.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 0
Morning everybody, I gotta go get on the tractor this morning. Got a lot of stuff to be done that just ain't gonna happen. After surgery I'll not be able to get on it for a few weeks. I have goals set in my mind and I need to stick to them for my recovery. Everybody stay out of trouble and I'll check back in later.

Oh @BudSniffer I found where you called late last night, I'll try to call you later.

Morning everybody, I gotta go get on the tractor this morning. Got a lot of stuff to be done that just ain't gonna happen. After surgery I'll not be able to get on it for a few weeks. I have goals set in my mind and I need to stick to them for my recovery. Everybody stay out of trouble and I'll check back in later.

Oh @BudSniffer I found where you called late last night, I'll try to call you later.
I think he's looking for his toothbrush. Not pointing any fingers...

Bubba

What surgery?

Latest posts

Back