The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here ever mix weeds for effect? I usually keep them separate, but tried a few "blends" recently. A third of snowcaine, third purple dawn, third Ultimate OG.

Very tasty! And mind numbing too.

Bubba
Yup, as well as concentrates. Science marches on.......................

1690841485222.png

Yup, as well as concentrates. Science marches on.......................
Depending, my concentrates are usually a mix, just because the collection of stuff is off a bunch of different plants. Sometimes, I will sacrifice an entire plant or plants of the same strain just to have that plant strains isolated by itself.

Surprisingly, the strongest weed doesn't always make the best concentrates. I mean I only use killer weed, but it will sometimes surprise. At least with bubble.

Bubba

Depending, my concentrates are usually a mix, just because the collection of stuff is off a bunch of different plants. Sometimes, I will sacrifice an entire plant or plants of the same strain just to have that plant strains isolated by itself.

Surprisingly, the strongest weed doesn't always make the best concentrates. I mean I only use killer weed, but it will sometimes surprise. At least with bubble.

Bubba

we are in the early stages of Cannabis R & D

Solar Minimums like the cycle we are now in produce an enhanced radiation saturation of our world, making hot hotter and cold colder . Empires have died under Solar Minimums.

we are in a 3600 year cycle too ..

51aa298d07b31d6c.png

Bubba
When I extract these days, it is typically one or two plants of the same strain. Sugar leaves and buds together, with fan leaves and stems removed.

I'm currently dabbing some single strain sugar wax gifted to me, but the bulk of what I dab these days are provided to me by a local processing lab as terms of their lease of some of my analytical equipment. It is often mixed strains, and it all seems to work but nothing blowing my socks off at my tolerance level.

Latest posts

Back