The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sleep like a baby eh..

go to sleep , wake up in two hours to pee
go back to sleep , wake up in one hour to change diaper
go back to sleep , wake up in one hour cause the diaper pin was poking the baby

i don’t wanna sleep like a baby no more!
I wear depends....slept through the night.

I’m heading off to the gym, trying to keep the gears lubed and moving…its too easy to get complacent and stiffen up like most of my buddies…
Good man that definitely matters and makes a difference.
Lift,stretch,move all these things are good for our bodies and souls.

f96d914864000d38.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m heading off to the gym, trying to keep the gears lubed and moving…its too easy to get complacent and stiffen up like most of my buddies…
I renamed my bathroom to "the gym". So I go to the gym most every day...

While we are onnit!! Just came running in with Herself because it was starting to rain fit to frighten Noah... But we discovered that after 20+ years, our swamp apple tree has nine lovely apples on it on a branch no thicker than your fingie.

HAH!! Mebbe I can't grow weed, and mebbe I can't grow vegetables, and mebbe I can't grow... WAITAMINNIT!

Anyway, I can grow swamp apples. Rare as fuzzy lizards. Here's the beast, naked before your eyes.
1690835009336.png

Now, despite the fact that they are bitter as vetch, they can be made into a jelly. They turn yellow (I am told) when they are ripe.

Now I am going to boil nine tanna leaves so Kharis walks...
1690835557320.png

FOOTNOTE: The tanna-leaf plant only grew in the shadow of the older pyramids, and became extinct before the Great Pyramid was begun.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back