The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have probably 18 .22 caliber rifles, and pistols, and have more fun with those than I do any of the other big bore guns. I got this little takedown charger and it’s just too much fun. I can go through a few bricks in an afternoon with no problem… i’ve got a collection of the colt woodsman series that came out in the early 1900s. Collecting guns can be a sickness.

Attachments

• IMG_1940.jpeg
    IMG_1940.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
please do, I have 2 brand new in box I want to play with
I've got one that's limited edition of 500. It's got a mannlicher stock made in green laminate, and all the fittings and barrel/receiver are in satin finished stainless.

I have probably 1822 caliber rifles, and pistols, and have more fun with those than I do any of the other big bore guns. I got this little takedown charger and it’s just too much fun. I can go through a few bricks in an afternoon with no problem… i’ve got a collection of the colt woodsman series that came out in the early 1900s. Collecting guns can be a sickness.
Can that stock be used as a drop in ?

I've got one that's limited edition of 500. It's got a mannlicher stock made in green laminate, and all the fittings and barrel/receiver are in satin finished stainless.
I'd like to see a pic of that pic of that piece, sounds handsome...
Can that stock be used as a drop in ?
not quite sure what you're asking, drop in what...

I'm curious as to the question...that gun is the take down/charger...it comes apart for concealed carry...I installed a light weight trigger assembly which makes it more fun to plink...
Different animal the one you have,
I was wondering if a reg 10-22 could be made to fit a std charger stock.

I have probably 1822 caliber rifles, and pistols, and have more fun with those than I do any of the other big bore guns. I got this little takedown charger and it’s just too much fun. I can go through a few bricks in an afternoon with no problem… i’ve got a collection of the colt woodsman series that came out in the early 1900s. Collecting guns can be a sickness.
That’s pretty sweet!

it'll drive tacks at 100'...cheap to shoot and ammo is available...I bought 100 lbs. of .22 ammo, subsonic and hypersonic when it became available for a decent price...for a while it couldn't be had at any price...

Latest posts

Back