The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning

we parked the RV next to the cannabis garden and we will start sleeping there tonight

we are to close to harvest to let some rippers try and climb the fence

and we have killer chickens and cats to help guard the place

the Jungle

EDF38BEF-39D1-47E2-BA8F-F5AF47519F76.jpeg

W T F it's going to hit 100f today....100!!! freaking insane... and this is not the only day too, over the next week. At least the pot plants and zukes are loving it.

Big are your plant already ready to harvest? I have game cameras set up IF someone tries to rip them. Have a few volunteer plants that are easy to get to. The thinking is IF they get ripped it's no big deal but will get their pics and deal with them accordingly. As they will be someone I know.

Some of my volunteers still have weeks till they're ready. Scoping the Okiedope today to see how close they are. They will be the first to harvest...

Off to build joist for boy's tiny house...

duke sk x mint cookies.jpg
trashkan.jpg
sourbubble bud.jpg

W T F it's going to hit 100f today....100!!! freaking insane... and this is not the only day too, over the next week. At least the pot plants and zukes are loving it.

Big are your plant already ready to harvest? I have game cameras set up IF someone tries to rip them. Have a few volunteer plants that are easy to get to. The thinking is IF they get ripped it's no big deal but will get their pics and deal with them accordingly. As they will be someone I know.

Some of my volunteers still have weeks till they're ready. Scoping the Okiedope today to see how close they are. They will be the first to harvest...

Off to build joist for boy's tiny house...

View attachment 309037View attachment 309038View attachment 309039

looking good Amigo!

a few Herijuana x blueberry will be ready in a couple weeks

otherwise , we need about 30 more days of sunshine

enjy that 100 degrees!

95 here so we will enjoy the coolness

looking good Amigo!

a few Herijuana x blueberry will be ready in a couple weeks

otherwise , we need about 30 more days of sunshine

enjy that 100 degrees!

95 here so we will enjoy the coolness
some work ahead
Morning Joe...I do like a few moments of clairvoyance every now and then.
Morning Brother ! We all do from time to time !

After spending a few minutes in the grow and realizing there wasn't much to do I decided to go out to the veggie garden and harvest whatever has ripened over night. Grapes, maters, peppers and squash. Mrs Pute now needs to clean her kitchen. Starts at the dehydrator and goes to the end of the counter. Banana's were already there. Oh, forgot the cukes......left the carrots.

IMG_20220918_104621452.jpg

Been giving maters away to all neighbors but nobody will take squash. Ha ha.....Should start one mater for one squash.....Dehydrating maters as fast as the machine will produce. I am so fk'ed.

Going over to my daughters to watch the game.....guess what is going with me.....

Latest posts

Back