The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a big fan of Notso. I listened to that last week.
He's aight, lol...His knowledge base is incredible...but the way he talks, and his broken cadence made for some interesting Growers Syndicate episodes haha. All jabs in good fun. I'm just a casual boof artist...😁

I have grown out some of his work over the years. The Mendo Purps and Chem D were excellent . . .

I listen to too many podcasts. . .
🤓

It's that time...
IMG20230827135157.jpg

He's aight, lol...His knowledge base is incredible...but the way he talks, and his broken cadence made for some interesting Growers Syndicate episodes haha. All jabs in good fun. I'm just a casual boof artist...😁

I have grown out some of his work over the years. The Mendo Purps and Chem D were excellent . . .

I listen to too many podcasts. . .
🤓
I listen to too many, as well. Mostly Breeders Syndicate, and The Potcast.
I have a 45 minute commute to work.
Gotta kill an hour and a half a day, so a podcast of some sort is usually what I am listening to.

Oh I know. Most of our mutual friends get their herb from him... Even though they grow... But they always seem to try to tell him what he could do better... Not sure how that works, but it makes for great comedy. Lol.

I hear yas……

I got burnt out on offering advice

one of the reasons I suggest cal mag and two more weeks for my growing tips of the day

I hear yas……

I got burnt out on offering advice

one of the reasons I suggest cal mag and two more weeks for my growing tips of the day
Same here. I don't know anything... Unless it's a paid consult...and even then they try to tell ya how... I'm like dafuk ya call me for then...lol

I'm just a boof growing plant janitor... At best. Lol. Ooohhh Scotty Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back