The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
electrician?
No first he was a sider and had a company and later became a handyman general contractor. Does kitchens ,baths ,very skilled ,very personable. the customers love him. Anal retentive ,leaves the job clean and organized. We met 24 years ago on a job . I became a older Brother /Father to him. Great husband ,father and Friend.
He does business and conducts himself like an adult.
A music guy who worked shows at concerts and has a binder of over 300 concert tickets to shows he has been to .at least 20 with me. His favorite remembrance is me in the rain in Jone Beach seeing a show under a plastic raincoat poncho lighting a pipe.

No first he was a sider and had a company and later became a handyman general contractor. Does kitchens ,baths ,very skilled ,very personable. the customers love him. Anal retentive ,leaves the job clean and organized. We met 24 years ago on a job . I became a older Brother /Father to him. Great husband ,father and Friend.
A music guy who worked shows at concerts and has a binder of over 300 concert tickets to shows he has been to .at least 20 with me. His favorite remembrance is me in the rain in Jone Beach seeing a show under a plastic raincoat poncho lighting a pipe.

sounds like a real mechanic and all around cool peeps

is he a member here?

It is Amazing how busy my friend is and gets . There are folks who can not do anything or older folks who could but cant anymore.
He gets into a leisure village type community ,he calls them Mayberry and he is loved. He is fair honest ,not cheap ,but when you are done you feel like you got something.

is he a member here?
No,In timehe will. Trying to help him grow but he has a 14 y/o daughter and is a very good father . He is married toa sweet girl for 30 years .
Lived next door to his Mom .
He was a very good son and Grandma sat on the porch with her Granddaughter on the porch waitin for the bus for years !
Funny ! He would joke about sending his daughter to grandmas for some alone time .He always thought his Mom knew his intentions so 2 hours later his daughter would come home all wired on candy!

is he a member here?
smart enough to know he could not side into his later years.
Have a friend who is 67 and a roofer who never reinvented himself like my other friend.
He is virtually crimpled and crooked too.
My friends van does not have a roof rack and if he cant get it with a gorilla ladder, he aint doin it.

smart enough to know he could not side into his later years.
Have a friend who is 67 and a roofer who never reinvented himself like my other friend.
He is virtually crimpled and crooked too.
My friends van does not have a roof rack and if he cant get it with a gorilla ladder, he aint doin it.

funny how time and age show up on different people

some have it hard , some have it easy

i am just glad to be in the game in my 70’s

🔥🦨🌬️
IMG_20230823_214353.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back