The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
View attachment 339305
You folks and your tolerance amaze me. Pretty sure one hit off that rig would have me convulsing on the floor…😅

Tried a dab off some portable thing my son had once. Loved the flavor but, yikes!, I am a lightweight(despite my spare tire)…

That was a good one... Gave me the extra gas to walk Duke for the last time. Nice out.
muscadine.jpg
theDuke.jpg

Buttttt... It's time for a dab lol

yep yep , that is all we can do is to do our best , or at least try real hard!…lol

it is a pleasure to look at cannabis flowers when they express their full potential

they are truly amazing visual plants!

check out this Blue Moonshine x Blueberry

aint she purdy for an outdoor hag!…

IMG_2929.jpeg

yep yep , that is all we can do is to do our best , or at least try real hard!…lol

it is a pleasure to look at cannabis flowers when they express their full potential

they are truly amazing visual plants!

check out this Blue Moonshine x Blueberry

aint she purdy for an outdoor hag!…

View attachment 339414
The epigenetics is real! Beautiful fade. No better light that the one outside. 😁😋

Had some blue Magoo recently... Really need to get that cut back...

taking good photos is easy when the model is good looking eh….

yeah , we are digging just about anything blue nowadays , with the blueberry Indica being the cornerstone

tastes good , feels good weed

there was a sativa version of Blueberry going around back a few years , a cool cat named Tim found a particular pheno that leaned on the sativa side

i never got the chance on that one but would love to try it , I’ve heard it is very good at chasing away the blues/mild depression

sounds like some happy weed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back