The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I don't know anything... Unless it's a paid consult...and even then they try to tell ya how... I'm like dafuk ya call me for then...lol

I'm just a boof growing plant janitor... At best. Lol. Ooohhh Scotty Real.

exactly….it also applies to concrete work for me….I will consult but no tools of mine are used…..unless it is my own job

but yeah , nowadays everyone is a concrete finisher cause they poured and finished a 4’ foot by 4’ foot pad for their ac or trash can

now i am a lifetime apprentice and hobby gardener

exactly….it also applies to concrete work for me….I will consult but no tools of mine are used…..unless it is my own job

but yeah , nowadays everyone is a concrete finisher cause they poured and finished a 4’ foot by 4’ foot pad for their ac or trash can

now i am a lifetime apprentice and hobby gardener
Gotta love it ... "Well I know what you're saying... But YouTube said..."

Famous last words from those who require my assistance. 🥱😁

Sugar Floss
IMG_20230828_204332.jpg

Strawpicanna
{Strawnanna x Tropicanna Cookies}(Oni Seeds) Week 5.
Sweet strawberry/banana stench on this giant bush. SCRoG candidate next time for sure. Rock hard kush size nugs so far. Selected this one from a 15 pack whittled down to two... Then this one. Me likey.
Strawpicanna.jpg

Strawpicanna
{Strawnanna x Tropicanna Cookies}(Oni Seeds) Week 5.
Sweet strawberry/banana stench on this giant bush. SCRoG candidate next time for sure. Rock hard kush size nugs so far. Selected this one from a 15 pack whittled down to two... Then this one. Me likey.
View attachment 339164

what’s that sumbitch smell like?

Maybe one day I'll be motivated to do a fancy SCRoG where I veg into the first trellis. Running perpetual with 3 other quadrants forces me to smoosh and flip.

Not bad for week 3. The stretch is over and *most* 3inch squares are full. Everything under the SCRoG is clean, with a few exceptions that I'll clean up in the next few days, but defoil is essentially done.
HappyGlue.jpg

Good thing is: I've done it a bunnnnnnnch with GG4... Had her a while and know how to work her. End result never disappoints. Here's last run...
Glueeeeee.jpg

I am actually shocked you're A smoker and don't vape given your focus on health.
Shit stopping smoking was the second smartest move I ever made.
😋
Lifts and cardio went up drastically within months and don't miss it a bit.

I am actually shocked you're A smoker and don't vape given your focus on health.
Shit stopping smoking was the second smartest move I ever made.
😋
Lifts and cardio went up drastically within months and don't miss it a bit.
Yeah I go through cycles between concentrates and flower... I've only been smoking and growing since 2014. Late bloomer. Haha.

I walk 3x day...gym 3-4 times a week. Smoking flower doesn't slow me down at all. (I usually walk up a 600 or so foot altitude change... Sometimes joint in mouth hah).

I tend to smoke more concentrates, but alas I have no press...and money is tighter than I like with a little one on the way. Maybe I'll get lucky and Santa can get me something nice for Christmas...I've been a good boy...lol

Last edited:
Yeah I go through cycles between concentrates and flower... I've only been smoking and growing since 2014. Later bloomer. Haha.

I walk 3x day...gym 3-4 times a week. Smoking flower doesn't slow me down at all. (I usually walk up a 600 or so foot altitude change... Sometimes joint in mouth hah).

I tend to smoke more concentrates, but alas I have no press...and money is tighter than I like with a little one on the way. Maybe I'll get lucky and Santa can get me something nice for Christmas...I've been a good boy...lol
I vape mostly flower as well as some dabs and congratulations on the new baby!

I vape mostly flower as well as some dabs and congratulations on the new baby!
Thanks man. 4 is my limit... Just had to have one more to feel good about things.... I mean with adults sterilizing themselves and allowing their kids to cut their junk off... It won't take much to out number the ))))....but I had to make sure. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back